Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

HOW TO SKIP THE QIYAMA

Khayr   

Salaamz,

You know the other night I was at a dars/class with my shiekh and other brothers. We are reading sura Mutahinah, Ch. 28 of the Quran and our shiekh every once in a while stops us to explain about an ayat and its meaning behind. So at one point we are reading v. 5 of the sura 'OF NO PROFIT TO YOU WILL BE YOUR RELATIVES AND YOUR CHILDREN ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT. HE WILL JUDGE BETWEEN YOU. FOR ALLAH SEES WELL ALL THAT YE DO'

So then my sheikh proceeds to explain this ayat and the ones preceeding it. He starts to describe the qiymah and how bani adam will be all naked in every direction that the eye can see. People will be too worried to worry about their nakedness. The floor will be whiter than snow and all you can hear is footsteps. From a far distance, you can see yellow-reddish light. The floor starts to concave and seperate and everyone will run in everydirection. Everyone running for their lives. Humanity will be in one big stamped.

Then malikah/angels will descend like clouds on the people and pick out the believers by their Forehead.

So I'm listening to this and subhanallah, I don't know about you but this is some scary sh*t. So I ask the question to my shiekh, 'I wanna know how I can skip this and go STRAIGHT to Janna.' My face was dead serious and the other brothers including my shiekh started to laugh and I said 'Look this is some serious business here'.

So my shiekh tells me of a way to skip the qiyamah.

It is something that you should do after doing a certain something everyday. It is very simple but inshallah you must be consistant with it.

Can any of you nomads guess what it is?

am guessing here in anticipation for the ACTUAL ANSWER...i think it is

allahu akbar

subxanllah wa bixamdii

alhamdulilah

la ilaha ila lah

so what is it Khayr??? don't keep us WAITING icon_razz.gif !

p.s. if u think THAT'S scary...u should read Sheikh Mahmood H Rashid's Book titled 'ZERO HOUR'<--- i read that during ramadan 2 years ago..i remember having nightmares and i'd get up 2 pray and STAY UP TIL school the next morn..i looked like something out of a horror movie :D

Khayr   

In the qiyama, when this GREAT CALAMITY is occuring. On the day of reckoning, what will you say, do!

How can you ignore it all TOGETHER?

Keep guessing Nomads!

Nobody has been close yet!

PLEASE KEEP GUESSING

On a side note, earlier tonight we were reading quran and my shiekh was doing some tafsir and he told us that its promised in the Quran that WE will all see Jahnim, one way or another.

From janna as a side view, passing it by on our way to janna, in it (Allah protect us from his WRATH!) and through it etc.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Modesty   

Loving eachother for the Glory of Allah, those who do that will have Allah's shawdow protecting them on a day when there will be no protection except the protection of Allah.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

The answer is to recite AYAT AL-KURSI

after each salat.

Question is why Ayat al-Kursi? Why it sounds so easy?

Go and look at the Ayat al-kursi and reflect on what it says, inshallah.

In Due time, you will understand.

And inshallah with understanding, will come a greater awareness of the ayat each time you read it, inshallah.

Fi Amanallah

MD   

The answer is to recite AYAT AL-KURSI

after each salat.

Subhana'allah something very simple, takes less then a min!