Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Published works by Dr. Abdiweli Mohamed Ali.. Choice for 2012.

Somalia   

NGONGE;865487 wrote:
^^ Cabdulwali, Farmaajo and Samatar are all qualified men (not for the Somali presidancy perhaps but they're qualified nontheless). Marka naga daaya all this rubbish about dodgy thesis, cut & paste papers or whatever useless mud you choose to throw at these men. Criticise their ideas and policies if you can.

NGONGE, this is a campaign week, do not ask for intellectual rigour now, maybe after the election. :cool:

Abtigiis   

I am getting blood pressure everytime I see Abdiweli start abstract with "The current literature is silent on whether democracies are more fragile ". Which current literature? Is this guy possessed? Why not specify it? Obviously there is no one current literature on any given theme or subject matter?

I second Carafat. General Duke must read the papers he is posting here. Or must look for the opinion of any other scholar around. If I had doubts on Abdiweli's academic quality, I don;t have any more doubts now. It is clear to me where he is. If Hodan let these pass through, I also want to read hers.

Kala saara shaqsi nacayb ama jeceyl iyo objective critique of one's work. I find it hard morally to speak ill of a good academicians just because I don't like his politics. But here we are dealing with a bona fide fraud professor!