Sign in to follow this  
puntnomads

Smile or Die

I always hated positive thinking for its own sake and how it has overtaken the West. Everyone is not going to be alright and people need to embrace realism which these days can be seen as doom and gloom in the mainstream media.

What she is discussing is overreacting of positive thoughts sometimes reality is needed. I agree with everything she says though. This is exactly what is going on right now in the world.

Garnaqsi   

When the sale comes first and the truth comes second just stop for a minute and smile! :P

Good video, though. I like the other videos in that channel as well. Many thanks.

Garnaqsi;864105 wrote:
When the sale comes first and the truth comes second just stop for a minute and smile!
:P

Good video, though. I like the other videos in that channel as well. Many thanks.

I like their videos too they are educational. You are a Jessie J fan are you? :)

Garnaqsi   

Bluelicious;864108 wrote:
I like their videos too they are educational. You are a Jessie J fan are you?
:)

Big time! I'm into mainstream music these days. My friends think I'm losing my taste.