Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Somaliland’s new Radio Transmitter Goes on Air.

The new radio transmitter has gone on air today (Monday) on test basis with high frequency and is expected to be listened across the nation.

The new radio transmitter has frequency of 100KW has begun to cast its waves across the country in the hope that this news will be welcomed by ordinary Somaliland citizens who were willing to get radio that reaches the entire country.

This will quench the thirsty that local ordinary people have knowledge for what is going on in their country and Somaliland people in the diaspora will have the opportunity to hear the what is happening in their native country.

The new radio transmitter can be tuned in the following frequencies SW1 and SW2-41KH.

Somaliland’s ruling party pledged during presidential campaigns that if given the chance for the country’s leadership, that they will bring radio to the country heard across the country.

Its all good but i don't know whether to be happy or to be angry it took us so long to get this radio station i mean its a radio station a simple radio transmitter. I wonder when there will be large scale development in the country.