Sign in to follow this  
muslim sis

Ever Wonder???

Asalaama Alaykum w.w

hi all of my sis and bro in islam, i got onather usefull article, let me share with you, insha allaah

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe and she's respected for devoting herself to God, but when a Muslimah does that, she's considered "oppressed"?

Why a Jew can grow a beard and he's just practicing his faith, and when a Muslim does that, he's an extremist?

When a western woman stays at home to look after the house and kids she's sacrificing herself and doing good for the household, but when a Muslim woman does so, she "needs to be liberated"?

Why is it that when a child dedicates himself to a subject, he has potential, and when a child dedicates himself to Islam, he is hopeless?

When a Christian kills someone, religion is not mentioned, (i.e., Ireland and the IRA) but when a Muslim is charged with a crime, it's Islam that goes to trial?

But then again, why is it after all that, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world?

Allahu Akbar!!!

Wonder huh! ty4ut=thnk you for your time!

La-y-La   

i wonder why is like that too. i guess it just shows how addunka is now aday.

you know i realize alot of gaalo are out to get us now a day, i mean i feel like there are too many of them trying to convert us into christianity. Just today, I had a man give me a little book in the bus about how to be in peace with god and that was to believe in jesus, yaa rabana. that just made me mad, but i just told him that i am already in peace with my god.

sorry to get off topic, but just had toget that off ma chest. anyway, hope u guys are careful insha'allah.

peace.

Modesty   

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow! I didn't know that! Just kidding :D

Anyways, I heard about those sayings, but the truth is when you are 100% happy and confident in your religion nothing that anyone says is relevant! Stay proud, stay strong, and most of all stay muslim smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

muslim sis, it is called games. is games the kafirs are playing on Muslims. so the weaker muslims with weak Iman would believe that and leave his religion, and run after sex,cars and money. then feel stressed out everynight get a tylenol to sleep with.

najmah pls sis don't be surprised, if a guy gives u a peace paper about jesus, he is doing his thing, he is giving u dacwah. well this is the stage we are on these days, Muslims stoped giving dacwah, so they are getting dacwah, as if muslim believe a wrong religion. this is the best of the best, cream of the .... so next time don't get mad, give him dacwah back. tell him like u believe jesus but ask him if he believes Muhammad (scw). we believe jesus as a prophet and atleast respect him, why can't u respect our prophet. u don't even see him as a prophet. that is why they always call the prophet, He was a great man, Muhammad was a wise man. see the denial. so give them dacwah next time ok. don't just take the hit, and cry later on ur bed ok.

Assalaama Alaykum w.w

maasha allaah najmah and modest, baraka allaahu fiikum, najmat that's right sis, we must be proud who we are, Alhamdulillaah for being muslim/ wajazakumu allaah khair for your sharing your Advise..