Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia’s True Political Heavyweight....Dr. Abdiweli the choice for 2012

Mooge   

oba, the Quran says ‘he who has embraced Islam and then abandons it will receive punishment in hell after Judgment Day,” there should be no punishment of death on earth. Prophet muhammad handled very few cases and most of them involved the convert joining the enemy of Islam at a time of war. taking shariah literally out of context can be dangerous.

you need to learn the religion oba. don't be madaxfudeed my friend oba. just kidding. lool.

Somalia   

Oba, you don't know anything about the religion you claim to practice but then again your favourite leader is "Sheikh" Shariif, so we know how much you love betraying your cause isn't it.

People like you are what's wrong with Somalia, instead of minding your own business you go poke your nose in others, it's responsible for the endless cycle of violence.

you guys are clearly not seeing the whole picture you are focusing about few individuals, I mean imagine christians and non believers are allowed to be in Somalia don't you guys think unless you are being naive that they will start missionary and similar things? In 2004 it was estimated that there was 10 000 christian somalis all over the world let alone ateists, this number can even be higher today, imagine all those coming to Somalia.

Somalia   

That doesn't matter, are they not Somalis? They may have a different religion or belief but they are not incringing on your right to practice what you believe. This makes Islam look very weak because you believe that these people will introduce their beliefs and people will abandon Islam, are you not confident that the religion will prevail?

It's very hypocritical given how Somalis have lived in Europe for 20 years, even abusing welfare systems in countries but they still go about their daily business. What Abdiweli said is good, there must be respect and harmony, if you wanted a place where Christians and Atheist are not welcome, it's called Al-Shabaab territory.

Also, look at Turkey, a secular society but 96% Muslim, and they introduced that system 90 years ago. While in Somalia we are going to be ruled by Shariah in the constitution but it just doesn't seem enough for people!

first of all I don't know how you think but im Muslim first, second im Soomaali, The religion Islaam shall prevail and will always prevail as it did since Nebi Adam Alayhi Salaam, but there is a huge chance that many people with low Iimaam and people who don't have that much knowledge about islam will abandon Islaam and thats what im concerned about since the missionaries main target is those people i mentioned above.

uchi   

His fish eyed look or the fact his eyes are a little too close together should be enough to get him elected imo~ Ugly leaders have always done well for thier people? or am I horribly mistaken?

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;856561 wrote:
first of all I don't know how you think but im Muslim first, second im Soomaali, The religion Islaam shall prevail and will always prevail as it did since Nebi Adam Alayhi Salaam, but there is a huge chance that many people with low Iimaam and people who don't have that much knowledge about islam will abandon Islaam and thats what im concerned about since the missionaries main target is those people i mentioned above.

You don't have confidence in your religion, it's plain obvious.

Mooge   

uchi;856572 wrote:
His fish eyed look or the fact his eyes are a little too close together should be enough to get him elected imo~ Ugly leaders have always done well for thier people? or am I horribly mistaken?

haha. abdiweli is Nerd looking.