Sign in to follow this  
guerilla

Psycho Killer Qu'est Que C'est

guerilla   

Haven't visited a forum in years so excuse my lack of posting etiquette if any. I've hit a major snag and I'm hoping I can benefit from your input ladies and gentlemen!

There's a fine line between vindictiveness and psychosis, I've come across a few people who I've never been sure which category they fall under. Recently I've had the misfortune of living with one who I think could benefit from a straitjacket and a bucketful of medication, problem is everyone around her seem to be enabling her bat-sh*t crazy a** to continue being the way she is.

Her husband has been reduced to a shadow of his former self and yet aside from occasionally threatening to leave, he does nothing. Just listens to her moan and whine and b.i.t.c.h about everything and everyone constantly, especially his mother! He talks to me whenever she isn't around but doesn't dare when she is :-/

Aside from having delusions of grandeur and always playing the victim no matter how many people she hurts, she lies religiously and unashamedly. She talks to you only if it's in her best interest (mostly when she's seeking pity) every morning we go through a ridiculous ritual of my saying some sort of greeting and her waiting 20 seconds or so before she either grunts or most often than not, silence. If she's not having a confrontation with someone it's probably because she's asleep and dreaming one up.

Through a series of bad moves I've managed to end up living with her for three months and I've gone from not smoking having given up years ago, to a pack a day. I'm leaving in a week and contemplating never talking to her again but perhaps all the sanka taag and huruufs and the qeylo I've been getting is a cry for help? Surely no one can love so much drama, she must be mad

The reason for this rant is to know if anyone else has experienced serious shaqabadon? Not your run-of-the-mill Somali girl drama but serious evil in human form. Do they need a psychiatrist? Or are they simply getting their kicks from making life hell for people? If so isn't that a sign of mental instability?

:-/

Since you are leaving in a week and have nothing to lose, might as well get back at her for everything she's done to you. Like Apophis said, she could be "narcissistic" or just plain crazy. Sxb,i would say get back at her, that's the only thing those kinda people understand.

are you and her husband having an affair. i think you're the cause of these issues. how dare you treat your friend with such distain during these difficult times for her. you ought to be ashamed of yourself, encouraging such perverse behavior and then coming to post your pathetic stories.

raula   

Her manners could be a bit "too much" for your kind..but she's within her limits. She's isn't abusive at least directly (from what i have gathered) to you apart from shying of gratitude & greeting responses. Perhaps she's internally revolting or in turmoil of some sort whether its her reaction towards her in-laws/spouse or others. She could be suffering from just a mere lack of self-reflection in which she's holding on to negative attachments in the past (hence her retaliatory nature of playing always the sufferer to gain pity; she could also be just plain malingering) or lack of enlightenment (civility especially or proper morals).

Nonetheless, i think your guidelines of human perfections & lack of faults especially reflecting on others could be exaggerated (that is, to quote you "Through a series of bad moves"...that your faults were a "reasonable" mishaps hence you want others to judge you fairly while she gravely cast upon according to your depictions). This is purely my perspective as to how i read your script..we can disagree of course & hope I didn't insult you in anyway..God forbid. My apologies in advance. I just thought that you might be judging the situation more seriously & perhaps unfairly as well.