Sign in to follow this  
Warrior of Light

Ramadhan is drawing closer.

Asalaam aleykum

Alhamdullilah a new month of blessing is drawing near. We are currently in the Month of Rajab Inshallah by 23rd of August(depending on the moon sighting or lunar calendar) Muslims around the world will start to fast. Question to us all; are we ready to welcome this month? We have a month and a half to prepare mentally,emotionally ,spiritually and physically to make it a month of success and reward in the eyes of Allah, our communities and ourselves. You can now take small steps to prepare yourselves by fasting on mondays and thursdays, read more of the quraan, make more dhikr, stay steadfast to your 5 daily prayers, help others, controlling your tongue and rectifying a character or habit you dont like.

Advice in a quotation:

"Sow a thought,reap an action; reap an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny." Quote from Stephen Covey.

Set your Goal for this years Ramadhaan now.

An audio khubah to reflect on the month of Rajab and preparation for Ramadhan.

Fii imanillah

WOL

Nur   

JazaakeAllaahu khrairan WOL

A timely reminder indeed. Its said that the Taabiciin used to prepare for Ramadan for six months before Ramadan, and worry about their performance and Allah's acceptance of their worship in the following six months. The earlier we get into the Ramadan mood the better our performance will be in Ramadan inshaaAllah, is just like rehearsing for an important performance.

Baarkallahu Feeki

Nur

Originally posted by Nur:

Its said that the Taabiciin used to prepare for Ramadan for six months before Ramadan, and worry about their performance and Allah's acceptance of their worship in the following six months.

Asalaam aleykum Brother Nur,

Thats whats called Devotion. Mashallah. May Allah make us among the mindful. Amin.

Fii amanillah

WOL.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

hujambo siste...mambo vipi? Thanks for the reminder and may Allah s.w reward you with kheyr Insha Allah.

as long as I can remember I have always loved Ramadan...even since I was a boy I used to enjoy the spirit of Ramadan which never failed to touch me deeply and it still does.

naomba myezi mungu akubariki Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Waleikum salaam Wabarakatuuh,

Sijambo kaka... mambo poa, tu. Nimefurahi kusikia the spirit of Ramadhan is dear to you, may it be always. Amin.

naomba myezi mungu akubariki Insha Allah.

Amin, Mwenyezi Mungu mmiliki wa Ardhi na Mbingu atubariki sote na jamii Muslimiin.

Fii amanillah

WOL