Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Dumb Liverpool?

Fabregas   

How can they buy Barry for like 17 Million or whatever is and sell Alonso? The latter is by far a more superior player in terms of passing, vision and what have you. Barry might be better @ tackling........But still Villa are robbing Liverpool..............

N.O.R.F   

Although I think Barry is a very good player, I think Rafa has got this one wrong. We already have Mashcerano and Lucas (two top players) and do not really need another midfielder. Its one of his rotation policies again. We need the money from Alonso sale to get a new striker/play maker (Ribery/Villa).

Abtigiis   

Mascherano is top for what? for reckless tackles and qiiro-Japaan? For being sent out at crucial matches? That guy should leave Anfield.

liverpool needs strong midfield player [a passer], and one more top attack. And a central defence. Alonso is on the decline, he should go too.

N.O.R.F   

Mascherano is top class saxib. Took me a while for me to realise that but some of the performances he put in last season (mainly in the CL) were great! Alonso hmm, maybe it is time for him to go. He has served the club well and scored some spectaculars in the process. The penalty in the CL final would be what he is remembered for but he is also a very good passer of the ball.

Can’t wait for the season to start and watch my LFC again. I know I have been saying footy doesn’t have the same ‘umph’ but I take it all back. Bring back the Prem!!!

Fabregas   

maybe Alonso has had it's time......but surly 17-18 million can bring in better players than Barry......like that Jou Moutinho of Portugal and others? or maybe Barry is the missing link as he has played well with Gerrard for England?

and,,,,,, liverpool lost a legend in Kewell :D

Fabregas   

^^Saxiib, Adebayor is sounding like a bit of hypocrite. A few months ago, he praising Wenger/Arsenal from bringing him from the unknown and making into a top player. Chatting about he scored 1 goal for monaco, was a crap player and then one day Arsene Wenger rings him out out of the blue. The he went on to say how he came from poverty, loves Arsenal and for him not bout da peez( want to stay @ arsenal). Few months later the man is saying he would consider a move to Milan/Barca, obviously for " financial reasons".

I think Wenger should sell him, the man only had one good season (like Flamini), in which he went missing at the end of the season(and know he wants to payed like a superstar! Lacagjaceyl.com, get rid of him and bring in Santa Cruz or Huntelar ;)

NGONGE   

^^ He's no Mascherano, Alonso or Gerrard, saaxib. In fact, he's not even better than Barry. Good but not a replacement for any of those three (not unless Liverpool are winning by three goals and need to rest someone). :D

ps

The good news is that our injured defender will be back next season. It'll be like having a new signing.

N.O.R.F   

^^What happened to him anyway? Skirtel!

Lucas has played some decent stuff. Give him time. Still young. Rafa obviously won't be playing SG in the middle next season (when Mash and Lucas come back anyway).

What do you guys think of the Nasri signing?...for some reason AW is loading up with midfielders....we are really in need of a good defender and striker...but for some reason AW has his own way of doing things and will suprise pple.