Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Days Like These Are Few And Far In Between! Alpha's Biggest Day...Yet!

Carafaat;853446 wrote:
Alpha, what are you excited about.

inaadeero and akhyarta SOL,

i'm afraid I've failed miserably in my endeavours this morning. lets face it, i'm just useless and don't have what it takes, there is no point kidding myself and trying to fool everyone. i use to be someone but it seems like the gravitas and uumph that catapulted me to stardom has run dry. i will be committing mass suicide tomorrow at dawn along with my followers.

*Ibtisam;853458 wrote:
Lol, wax walaan, these days he dont even bother to register as different names, same username ba isla hadlaya!!!

Alpha, good luck, I hope it goes well inshallah.

indeed! IBZ you are 'goob' and surely merit the sharaf of many a 'raag'. i cant believe i've been so cruel to you all these years. you're so not bad in person too, you know lol. thank you for your kind words of encouragement, i know you mean it with all your heart lol.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;853498 wrote:

i'm afraid I've failed miserably in my endeavours this morning. lets face it, i'm just useless and don't have what it takes, there is no point kidding myself and trying to fool everyone. i use to be someone but it seems like the gravitas and uumph that catapulted me to stardom has run dry. i will be committing mass suicide tomorrow at dawn along with my followers.

Well of course we all know this much already, but spill the beans will ya? :D

Carafaat   

i'm afraid I've failed miserably in my endeavours this morning. lets face it, i'm just useless and don't have what it takes, there is no point kidding myself and trying to fool everyone. i use to be someone but it seems like the gravitas and uumph that catapulted me to stardom has run dry. i will be committing mass suicide tomorrow at dawn
along with my followers

You will eliminate all your SOL personalities? :D

Showqi   

i will be committing mass suicide tomorrow at dawn along with my followers.

You mean e-suicide!!!

Alpha Afar-Xiniinyood baan ku moodayey ee waa maxay uurjileecu:p Mise reer Hargeysa ayaa ku karbaashay:D

AYOUB   

Alpha my friend, it wasn't meant to be (whatever the Big Day was). Get up, dust yourself and move on.

Showqi, I heard Muriidi moved to Saudi Arabia. Be afraid...:)

Perhaps Allah is testing your patience and has something even better in restore for you. Or it was just not good for you. InshAllah khair bay noqon.

AYOUB;853514 wrote:
Alpha my friend, it wasn't meant to be (whatever the Big Day was). Get up, dust yourself and move on.

Showqi, I heard Muriidi moved to Saudi Arabia. Be afraid...
:)

dearest AYOUB, honourable close and personal friend,

waar, it was no biggie ruunti. it was a silly work-related activity, its finished nonetheless and looking back i was a little melodramatic. i think the key here as you've mentioned is that to 'get on it with'. cheers.

Saxansaxo;853516 wrote:
Perhaps Allah is testing your patience and has something even better in restore for you. Or it was just not good for you. InshAllah khair bay noqon.

thank you very much for your prayers walal.

Showqi;853513 wrote:
You mean e-suicide!!!

Alpha Afar-Xiniinyood baan ku moodayey ee waa maxay uurjileecu:p Mise reer Hargeysa ayaa ku karbaashay:D

lol@ 4 testicles. showqi you're nuts, walalee! is that even humanly possible baal? lol, i did once hear a story of a man from bolivia with two extra different genitalia - lets just say he/she was inwardly content.