Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Incredible video message video from Hiilqaran. must watch

Abtigiis   

One of the best intellectuals of Somalia, Prof Ahmed, is a man not yet fully understood. But his message of reviving somali pride and patriotism will live for a long time, well after he is dead and buried. Men who are ahead of times suffer when they are preaching the good word, but get redeemed when the rest of the society reaches their level after several decades. We love the Professor and his ideas, and we pray for his good health.

Abwaan   

To his English-speaking constituency? Majority of Somalis might not understand English or this message I should say, why not talk to your people with a language that you both can understand?

Taleexi   

Abwaan;852294 wrote:
To his English-speaking consistuency? Majority of Somalis might not understand English or this message I should say, why not talk to your people with a language that you both can understand?

Abwaan: Fariintu aday kugu socotay, adna fahantay khalaas!

Abtigiis   

Abwaan;852294 wrote:
To his English-speaking consistuency? Majority of Somalis might not understand English or this message I should say, why not talk to your people with a language that you both can understand?

Because Farmajo speaks in Somali but no one gets his message because it is feeble.

This video is for english-speaking Somalis. Abwaan why bring this negative dimension to the great message of the prof. Must you have to invent a matching scandal or weakness for the Prof so that the useless Farmajo shines?

Abwaan   

Abtigiis, I wasn't being negative. I beleive dadka who really need dowladda arenot those afafka qalaad ku hadla ee cayrta iyo shaqooyinka dibedaha ku haysta it is for dadka uu ku tilmaamay in over 70 % ay IDP yihiin. Malla isku ciyaarayaa? Dadka dibedaha badankood dowladda maxaa iigu jira iyo ciddu ma wadataa bay u badatay illeen waa dad nolol-maalmeedkooda haysta.

Abtigiis, I disagree with you about Farmaajo's case, inta uu Soomaali maskaxda kaga qabsadayba waa inuu iyaga si toos ah idaacadaha ugala,hadlo Afsoomaalina kula hadlo.

Lol....Taleexi, aniga Prof. Samatar oo 21 years Soomaaliya ka maqnaa waxa ka jira iiga sheekayn maayo.:D

Abwaan   

Taleexi;852363 wrote:
Correction: Prof. Samatar wuxuu Soomaaliya ka maqnaa in ka badan soddon sano maya kow iyo labaatan sano.

Loooooooool......Kaba sii daran thanks for the correction, isaga un baan raacayey tiisa. Mar aan hadda ka hor wada cashaynay wuxuu noo sheegay in 1988 ay ugu dambeysey markii uu His PhD research ku guda jirey oo uu xitaa AUN Maxamed Siyaad Barre la soo kulmay, burburka dhulka ku soo wejahanna ay u muuqatey.

Raamsade   

Abwaan;852294 wrote:
Majority of Somalis might not understand English or this message I should say, why not talk to your people with a language that you both can understand?

The majority of Somalis are incapable of understanding in any language. Waxee ku quman yahiin in dhenged madaxa laga la dhaco.

Abwaan   

Raamsade;852543 wrote:
The majority of Somalis are incapable of understanding in any language. Waxee ku quman yahiin in dhenged madaxa laga la dhaco.

Dhengedda aad sheegeyso adigaanba ku talin lahaa in lagaa billaabo hadday kaaga macdahay.:D

Somalia   

Very good work Abwaan, we must stand up to these secularists who want nothing else than our country to be taken over by non-believers with their lax citizenship laws and welcoming Atheist agenda. They have been in the West for so long that they can't connect with the average Somali, their thought process is alien to them unlike us who have seen and felt the motherland, and so we can't let inexperienced arm chair professors take our country for their own little experiment.

Salaam

Somalia;852554 wrote:
Very good work Abwaan, we must stand up to these secularists who want nothing else than our country to be taken over by non-believers with their lax citizenship laws and welcoming Atheist agenda. They have been in the West for so long that they can't connect with the average Somali, their thought process is alien to them unlike us who have seen and felt the motherland, and so we can't let inexperienced arm chair professors take our country for their own little experiment.

Salaam

I don't see why not. We tolerate religious zealots, corrupt religious zealots, clannist leaders, Warlords, and for a long time, a dictatorship. Maybe secularism and "armchair professors" is what will heal the gaping wounds of the Republic.