Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Did you guys know that you can't marry if you have sex together?

The end of that ayat also says that whoever disbelieves in allah's Oneness, and Angels Holy books, his messengers and the day of judgement then fruitless is his work and in the hereafter he will be among the losers.

I suggest you take this as a warning sister and believe in the words of Allah.

May Allah Guide you.

Hibo   

Daffyduck,

Here is what Surah5, ayah5:

Made lawful to you this day are At­Tayyibât [all kinds of Halâl (lawful) foods, which Allâh has made lawful (meat of slaughtered eatable animals, etc., milk products, fats, vegetables and fruits, etc.). The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals, etc.) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time, when you have given their due Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends. And whosoever disbelieves in the Oneness of Allâh and in all the other Articles of Faith [i.e. His (Allâh's), Angels, His Holy Books, His Messengers, the Day of Resurrection and Al­Qadar (Divine Preordainments)], then fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers.

This Verse talks about what are made lawful to us but doesnot say two people who commit adultery with each other cannot marry each other! This is what the discussion is about, We all know adultery is big sin and what are its punishment.

If you have verse that supports the topic, I would like to hear it.

May be you need to read the whole discussion again and try to grasp the main point.

Hibo   

Welll! This is really a compilacated thing.. let me ask my mom.. I will get back to u with answers! n probably some hadith or aayat!!

LF don't get mad sis... u r to shine light on the matters.. sometimes things like this.. r hard to swallow... so have some tolerance!!

Hibo   

Salaam,

I know that and have always known that pre-marital sex is a sin, but I didn't realise that u couldn't marry each other if u had already slept together. But I can understand why. It makes it even harder to stray, and easier 4 us 2 keep in line. I know a few ppl who r under the impression that it is ok to have sex as long as u plan to get married to him/her. This is going to be mightily shocking to them......am gonna enjoy informing them!

Salaam Sis LF, I know it would be in your best interest to apologize to sis nim for the statement you u said " lakum deenakum waliiya deen" . this is only used to unbelievers as the beginning say "Qul, YA ayyuhal kaafiroon!" and verily we who belive in Allah, his messenger, books, angels prophets, his Qadr & yawmul Akhir does not make nafaaq or takfir on another muslims, concerning this Rasullah said " hold your tongue against calling another muslims kaafir or munaafiq, for verily if Allah sees that the person you called is more of a muslim then yu are then you are looked at as a kaafir. So becareful, our words even though we don't intend harm, could comeeback and harm us. that is why Abu Bakr Siddiq said if one can control his private part and tongue he can enter jannah.

Hibo   

Caydiid, we don't allow such vulgar talk on Somalia Online specially on this ISLAMIC FORUM. We, the adminstrators of this site, have no choice but to edit your messege as it is rude and contains profanity. Please be respectful of others and don't swear on our site.

Thank You

Somalia Online

-----------------------------------

To: Somalia Online, and Participants

I am so sorry to post such thing on this forum, and I realy admit this as my indeliberate fault, therefore, I beg forgiveness from Allah his creations.

-------------------------

Its very interesting that we are discussing about a broad subject by using a collective knowledge and experiences. By the way, can I say who brought up this topic has great skepticism to repenting Allah of what went wrong sometime ago?

Sorry, I came up my re-active somali psychological judgements. Most Somalis don't like this terminology [****] but most secular ones among us perform it at the glimse of sight to ***** itself.

There is a suitable Arabic proverb that says " idaa qaamal subug [not *****] laacal basar" meaning if the *****, the eyes can't visualize anything. ******

Let's detour into this topic: How can we prevent those irresponsible ****** to lose control? You know, the shape of the **** appears to be very innocent and victimized, cuase they can act as ******. lol

*** says:

**** says: wooooooow, I like that!!!

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 01-17-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Caydiid (edited 01-24-2002).]

Oblivion   

Daaaaamn ! Caydiid man, you're so gross and rude thats judging on how you express your thoughts.You sound mo' like Yemeni or Somali Adani who lost his head & guess you've lost your innocence years ago so it's about time you repent and come back to the right path.

Hibo   

Well guys, here is what my mom said, n I totally agree " Arinta aad i weydiisa ee ah nin iyo naag aan is

qabin ee wada seexda ninkaax ma isu qaban-karaa waxay ila tahay haa

waayo suuradda la yiraahdo Nuur ayaa ka hadashay oo tiri ninka zaaniga

ah waa kan aad tiri wuxuu la seexday naad uusan qabin wuxuu guursan

karaa oo keliya naag zaaniyad ah, waa naagta aad tiri waxay la seexatay

nin aan qabin. Sidaas darteed labadaas qof waxaa u banaan inay iyaga is

guursadaan waxaana ka reeban inay guursadaan dad wanaagsan oo aan

zaniyiin ahayn. It means, iyaga ayaa leysku baneeyey. Haddii ay dambiga

ka soo noqdaan oo ay Ilaahay cafi ka dalbadaan, Ilaahay waa qufuuru

raxiim inuu u dembi dhaafo ayaa laga yabaa, wa Allahu Aclam."...there u have it.. afterall they can get married!!

LF: U r wrong it seems sis!! No offense..sometimes we do misinterpret!!

Hibo   

Yussufadei: Pretty much I quoted what my mom said about this issue since she is big on the islamic stuff, anyways this is what she said," those that sleep outside marraige can only marry those that commit the same sin... n marriage b/w a sinner and a saint isn't permitted, however, Allah is merciful n shall forgive anyone who begs for it".... I hope that makes sense... i am bad in translating!

CORRECTION CORRECTION CORRECTION......

Salaama All,

First of all Allah knows what is best and most correct, Secondly Lets be HONEST here...what I wanna know is, which girl among you is brave enough to go to her parents/relatives and will tell them that she had commited adultry? I really want to know who??

in the Quran it says "24:2 "The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication, FLOG EACH OF THEM WITH A HUNDRED STRIPES :Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by God, if ye believe in God and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment"... I used this Ayath Several times in this discussion.. Because in this ayath it says " Flog Each of them with a hundred Stripes" "and Let a party of believers WITNESS their Punishment" do you know when that happends? It's when the adulators admit their Zina and they want to repent their Zina and Perhaps be married in Halaal way. again I ask, which girl among you is Brave enough to tell her Parents? in my opinion Non of you will , Unless you're one heck of a woman! Mostly likely, you will hide your Zina or that you had sex b4 marriage cuz you're afraid of the penalty, I.E the shame that you will bring to yourself & your parents by admiting that you're an adulterer.

Now lets say, the guy you had sex with and you didn't get married? lets also say that someone else is going to marry you, How will you tell your prospective Husband that you slept with other men before him? or that you're Not "virgin" anymore? Mostly, Likely you won't tell him so, in this case,he will find out for himself and later divorce you for deceiving him(believe me I've seen Plenty of cases like this one) or he will stay with you and Leave Allah to punish you for your deception and or Zina! .......... Either way, You're in Deep Sh*T.

Remember it said in the Quran "Let no man guilty of adultery marry but a woman similarly guilty, or a polytheist; nor let any such a woman marry but a man similarly guilty or a polytheist; to the believers such a thing is FORBIDDEN . (24:3) " That is right, " Let no woman marry but a man similarly guilty" again, be Honest, who will admit their Guilt?? in order to be married the Righteous way

What I failed to mention early on was that, you CAN MARRY ONLY and this is the only way you can is if "you(the adulterer)make sincere repentance. After doing so, if the man wants to marry you , he cannot do so until you also turns to Allah in repentance and your period of "Iddah" comes to an end. In this case your "Iddah" may be up to three months (from one to three according to various opinions) or until the birth of the child if you're pregnant. This period of waiting is legislated because the sperm from the act of Zina is considered Haram, disrespected, dishonorable and should not be mixed with the Halal, legal, honorable and respected fluid discharged during marriage. The issue of when the pregnancy occurs is important because all scholars agree that the child born from illegal inter course (Zina) cannot be traced to the father"

Now, walaalayaal, like I said before Allah knows what is best and Most correct, in my believe since most of you(women or Men) won't Admit their Zin's, you can't marry unless or until you admit it and you have been both whipped one hundred times each in front of a group of believers... Ilaah baan ingu dhaarshee, Who will do that? who will be brave enough to stand in front of all these people and say they commit adultry?? Walaahi Bilaahi No one! not a person who lives in the 21st century by the way, even When Nabi Mohamed (S.C.W.) was here, even then the believers use to hide it out of fear.

As for the marriage, it is permissible if you guy's had made sincere repentance and if you two no longer practices evil deeds. This Discussion is not about being right or 'wrong', and it's not about comeption either, but to me what it's, is sharing (knowledge) what you know and learning what you don't know from others... as I said earlier I never meant to bring any or cause resentment among ourselves.... Allah Alone is my Witness and Knows me best!! I didn't mean to offend anyone of you,If I did I apologize for it.. and Plz forgive me!

Allah knows best.

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

LF: Allah Qafuru Rahim.... sis.. never forget that... u don't have to embarass ur family n urself.. to beg for 4giveness from Allah.. subxana wa tacaala. That I know.. N yes..it is said... in the Quran... that adulterers n the fornicators should be punished with lashes... but then again only when caught in the atual act itself! Do not misconduct what the Holy Quran said sis...u making Islam sound as harsh religion.. which to my believe its not! I may not be Ms. Religious.. but I did learn one or two things from my Islamic classes. The issue here was more like can ppl that commit that sin.. marry.. n the answer is simply YES!! The only condition bound to that is, they marry only sinner! So sis.. don't be stubborn, its good when u r corrected... we r humans n somtimes we percieve things in a wrong way. After all.. making mistakes is natural... so sissy.. Chill he... I love ur points sis.. u r most of the time right in most ways.. but this time...u need to be corrected so what do u say?.. Leave it here...n maybe consult some sheikh!

Why aren't Jaber and Unix dropping their FATWAS on this.

My fatwa is that you can't have MEHER if you already had sex. Many Ulamaas hold that view with a proof from the Koran and Hadith. Please don't ask me the proof now because I will run away if you do so. I don't know shit yet, but knowing myself, I can do a mad research and drop my final FATWA anytime....that is if you ask me for a proof...if not....my FATWA stands.

Salaama all,

Well, Hibo Sis...Sadly, we can't agree on this matter! So, My advice is that you do what you think is right for you and I'll do the same without further argument??

Allah knows best!

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

1's of all thnx 4 sharing ur views.

2ndly I have a Question, since all of u r given some advice, what do u think about males/females MASTERBATING or WANKING, is it haraam?

I'm being seriouse OK.