Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Did you guys know that you can't marry if you have sex together?

Pig   

Meher kuuma qabto hadii aad iska sinaysataan. If you guys have sex, you wouldn't be able to have MEHER period. That is really shocking. I didn't know that for sure. So, why are so Many Somalis together saying they are married if it is not possible?

Easy! Because They're Lacking the Deen(religion) in their Life's.........Surely, anyone who has Taqwa has knowledge of this already........

Thanks for sharing........

Cia

jabarti   

lady Fatima:

Sis, thanx for religious advices, we need a good sis. like u.

But sis. let me ask u a FATWA about those u marry after pregnancy. (a baby before marriege).?!!!!!

I Think a lot of Somalis were born this way, (are *****o?)so, lady Fatima what would u say about this?

Please reply.

Salaama all,

Well, Sista Jabarti thanks first of all.... 2ndly, The meaning of 'FATWA' is a legal opinion concerning Islamic Law!! Even though I'm honored that you asked, Honestly sista I'm in no place to give you a FATWA! for me to do that I've to be fully trained in islamic studies/quran, also I've to be an Islamic Scholar(which I'm not) however, I'll tell you what I know......

I know that...

-The couple had the baby before marriage.

-Sex before marriage is considered a major sin(haraam) in Islam.

HARAM- is that which Allah subaxana'watalaa and the Prophet calayhi salaatu wa'salaam have completely and specifcally forbidden. Engaging in an act that is Haram (i.e. eating food like pork, drinking alcohol, having sex outside of marriage) would lead to punishment in the Next Life, and maybe even in this Life.

The Prophet Calayhi salaatu wa'salaam said "Marriage is a religious duty and is consequently a moral safeguard as well as a social necessit"

Also the Prophet Calayhi salaatu wa'salaam said "

"Actions are judged by their intentions; everyone will be rewarded according to his/her intention. So whoever migrates for the sake of Allah and His Prophet then his migration will be noted as a migration for the sake of Allah and His Prophet.......""

Last but Not least sista, you made a comment which is offensive as well as Haraam! You said " I Think a lot of Somalis were born this way, (are *****o?)" for one, I don't know about you but the Somalis I know and the Somalia I've known didn't practice Pre-martial sex and those who did were very very little group of misguided people... So I hardly believe that "a lot of somalis were born this way" ...Not me certainly!!

2ndly, It's haraam to judge and say things that are untruthful about your Muslims brothers/sisters.....The Prophet (pbuh) also said: ³Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should say something GOOD or keep QUITE. ............

I hope that answered your Q's..............

Cia...

P.S to Sahra Wadaad.... as I said sista I'm not fully Trained to answer that, but What I know is Ilma'haagu Inaysan XARAAN ahayn, Maxaa yeelay Ilmahu Wax aye Ilaahay Ka gaysteen Majirto, It's their Parents fault that they Sinned... however, I Don't know about the Marriage??

Macasalaama,

Lf

"Whoever submits his whole self to God, and is a doer of good, has grasped indeed the most trustworthy handhold..."{(31:22)

Hibo   

Pls give the Verse of Quran or hadith that says they can`t marry at all?

According to what I know, they cant marry if the woman is pregnant, they have to wait for 3 months to make sure her pregnancy status and if she is pregnant they will wait till the baby is born. After that they are allowed to marry.

Hibo   

hi all asalaamu caleekum.

ladyfatima

sis marka hore waxaad tiri in ay maher ku dhicin labadii xaraan iskula seexatay taasi ma ahan diinta sis waxaa weeye danbi ay ka galeen ilahay marka ilahay danbi kasta oo aad ka gasho waa cafiyaa hadii laga reebo markaad qof dishid.

so hadii aad ka tuubad keentid waa bilaabi kartaa nolol cusub meherna waa ku qabtaa sis

so sis ha oran wax aan diinta ka mid ahayn hadaad wax cadayn ah hayso bal soo sheeg waan wada eegaynaaye.

waxaan idinku ogahay ilahay cabsidiis kuligiinba.

Hi, Caasho and Sahra.

Many Islamic scholar hold the view that if "you" and "him" have sex with each other, then you two cannot marry each other. Each one of you have to find somebody else. That is what I believe LF was trying to say. We can look for useful FATWAS on this issue, but we have to wait for Brother NUR from the Islamic forum to come back.

Ismahan   

Salam All

Let me share u guys this topic......

If u had sex with someone u can't marry him/her 100%....... also if ur partner had sex with someone u can't marry him....cuz the person that had sex can't marry anyone, but a non muslim person or another person that had sex already...and it's haram for muslims to have sex before marriage....as u all know.... wink.gif

so if u had sex already with someone..that means that u can't marry a muslim sista/brotha....

also if u guys made luv already before marriage u can't marry each other....

PEACE ALL

Caasho, We all know what is HARAAM and HALAAL.... Pre-martial sex or sex before marriage is Haraam and Forbidden to Muslims! Anybody who knows this also knows that they can't marry the Person they had sinned with! now Some Scholars would say otherwise but that is them............ The Quraan and Sunnah are all there to teach you what is forbidden and what is not... You have the choice either to fallow it or to disregard it!!

This Questions wouldn't have even been asked if people fallowed the Strict guidelines of the Quraan and our Prophets Sunnah!!

You don't have to believe me, There are Plenty of Islamic FATWA sites where you can get the answer to this same Question or you can ask the Imaan at your Local Masjid!!

Ma'asalaama

P.S to 'SISTER' you misunderstood our discussion, I suggest that you go back and re-read what have been said!!

Hibo   

ladyfatima

marka hore wax aadan hubin ha ku hadlin

marka labaad dad waxaa jira qalad galay lakiin oo hada raba in eytobadkenaan

intii aad dadka hu dhihi laheyd in aad is mahersataan ayaa sidaan ka fiican baa waxaad ledahay maher idun kuma dhaco.

waan ognahay sinada in ey xaraan tahay

lakiin waxaad i soo cadeysaa xadiiska iyo quraanka oranaya in aan labaas qof maher ku dhicin.

ps.dadka ha qaldin oo ha u sheegin wax aadan hubin.

Nimco, Casho and ALL !!

Somalidu waxay ku Maahmaahdaa "HADAL BADANI HAAN MA BUUXSHO" Now sista's All I got say to you is

"LAKUM DIINAKUM WA LiYAA DIINI" So plz Feel free to DO whatever you Like....

Ma'salaama

Lf......

Hibo   

LF,

abaayo meeshani ma ku hayno lakum diinakum walii diini, Annagoo dhan isku diin baan nahay oo Islam baan wada nahay.

Waxaan ku weydiinay waa inaad soo daliiliso arrintan aad tiri diintaa sheegaysa si aan kuu rumayno.

Aayadda sheegaysa noo noo daliili, waan wada ogsoon nahay in sinadu danbi weyn tahay, arrintanse ma hubno.

Hibo   

ladyfatima

soomalidu waxey ku maahmaahdaa

nin isfaanshay waa ri isnuugtay

ee diinta hadaad moday in aad kaligaa taqanid ogow in lagula yaqaan!

marka dadka ha u sheegin wax aadan cilmi

u laheyn

ee look before you say something wrong.