Sign in to follow this  
allan

help

allan   

i now this isn’t the place to air once sins but, it’s probably the most convenient place....

ive been working at a supermarket for the last year or so, and when filling the shelfs with stock - especially the confectionary ails, i have got into the habit of "accidently" opening a bag of lollies or a chocko bar.... i realise that this is stealing. so, wat i want to ask is wat is the best way to make toba for this sin?

should i purchase wat ive stolen and donate it to charity or is there a better way?

is there a period of time that my tobas wont be accepted because ive consumed foods that i stole? ....got walahi i feel so bad righ about now.....

Naden   

Just quit taking things that you haven't paid for. And you should always donate to charity no matter what. Your good should outweigh the bag opening and munching.

Yes I believe you should purchase and make toba. giving charity is always good no matter what the circumstances. Toba is accepted all the time. Feeling bad is a good sign of toba. Maybe at end of the day when they are counting you could "accidentaly" find some money and give it to the cashier or manager so it can go back to where it belongs. No need to confess to the manager.

chubacka   

Thats a good idea, why dnt you jst figure out how much you've taken and put it into the till. Find some way to make the sums add up.

And dnt go back to it, no one is without sin dnt worry, alhamdulliah you realised that its wrong an want to make amends.

Its always a good idea to ask a person of knowledge, why dnt you go to your local mosque an see wot the imam says.

Nur   

Allan

You are indeed blessed for feeling the guilt of a sin. most people around have lost their sense of this sin.

My advice for you: if you really want to make it up; is to casually tell your manager that you have taken some choco bars home and realized that you have not paid for it, dont make a big deal out of it, just pay and get a receipt for the payment, that will is enough to wipe your slate shining clean.

Nur