Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

US hits 2 Eritrean army officers with sanctions for supporting radical Somali Islamists

By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, July 5, 6:56 PM

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is blacklisting six people, including two senior Eritrean military officers, for their roles in allegedly supporting the radical Islamist al-Shabab group in Somalia.

The Treasury Department announced the sanctions Thursday under an executive order that can impose punitive measures on individuals deemed to threaten peace, security or stability in Somalia. The sanctions freeze any assets the men have in U.S. jurisdictions and bar Americans from conducting business with them.

The six are accused of providing financial and logistical support to al-Shabab, an al-Qaida affiliate designated a foreign terrorist organization by the State Department. In addition to the Eritreans, the sanctions apply to a Sudanese accused of recruiting foreign fighters for al-Shabab and three Kenyans, including a cleric, said to have raised money and arms for the group.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Allegedly supporting? is there any factual evidence that asmara supports Alshabaab.

Mahad the Amiir is not supported by Somaliland he is supported by rich Arab millionaires in the middle east and ofcource Ayman Al zawahiri.

Xaaji Xunjuf;848467 wrote:
Allegedly supporting? is there any factual evidence that asmara supports Alshabaab.

Mahad the Amiir is not supported by Somaliland he is supported by rich Arab millionaires in the middle east and ofcource Ayman Al zawahiri.

tell that to saado cali and co.

Xaaji Xunjuf;848473 wrote:
So saado cali is you're proof:D

no!!! it's common knowledge. your clan enclave supports terrorism and that's a fact. here is another fact.

godaneinfo1.jpg

Xaaji Xunjuf;848486 wrote:
^^ Still no evidence that's the US state department profile of Ahmed godane nothing new

it's a matter of time just like eritrea. your clan enclave will face sanction and also will soon be labelled peace spoilers. :o

Now you are talking just nonsense first you said its common knowledge than i asked you to bring evidence you brought forward a video of saaado cali and the profile of Axmed Godane:D

Xaaji Xunjuf;848493 wrote:
Now you are talking just nonsense first you said its common knowledge than i asked you to bring evidence you brought forward a video of saaado cali and the profile of Axmed Godane:D

odey xx that's not how international laws work. it took a while for eritrea to be sanctioned. your clan enclave is next. just don't say the good mahad didn't warn you. everyone knows whose behind the terrorist organiztion in somalia. hint hint hint it's your clan and their enclave. just you wait. UN and especially the US knows the true peace spoilers of somalia. ;)

Eritrea is not a friend of the world or lets say what they call the free world its the north Korea of Africa lots of lobbying was done by IGAD and other african states to isolate the red sea state because of several reasons. So them supporting Alshabaab is still not proved. But i will not be surprised if they did they supported the islamists ICU.

Mahadyarow Godane is one of the leaders of Shabaab abu maasnuur fuaad shangoole hassan daahir aweys Al amriki dulqarnayn sh cali dhere are all members of Alshabaab its like me saying ASWJ supports Alshabaab because Guriceel is their stronghold and that's where daahir aweys is from it doesn't make any sense.

Xaaji Xunjuf;848513 wrote:
Eritrea is not a friend of the world or lets say what they call the free world its the north Korea of Africa lots of lobbying was done by IGAD and other african states to isolate the red sea state because of several reasons. So them supporting Alshabaab is still not proved. But i will not be surprised if they did they supported the islamists ICU.

Mahadyarow Godane is one of the leaders of Shabaab abu maasnuur fuaad shangoole hassan daahir aweys Al amriki dulqarnayn sh cali dhere are all members of Alshabaab its like me saying ASWJ supports Alshabaab because Guriceel is their stronghold and that's where daahir aweys is from it doesn't make any sense.

waryaa xx ilaneyn qof waxyaqaan baan ku moodey. waa waray ma qof reer badiyo baa tahay? let make help explain this to you. since your son aka godane aka the golden egg of shimbir duriyat, until his arrest and full cooperation from your clan enclave, you and your enclave are part and parcel of the evil axis. :D i wouldn't be surprised if homeland security do not subpoena sol for your ip address. if i were you, i would remain silent. ;)

Wayahay Mahad yarow markad Mahad weyne so noqotid iso noqo ileen waxan waxba ka fahmi meysid eh sidi babqaagi uun baad ku cel celinaysa waxad hore u tidhi.

Xaaji Xunjuf;848524 wrote:
Wayahay Mahad yarow markad Mahad weyne so noqotid iso noqo ileen waxan waxba ka fahmi meysid eh sidi babqaagi uun baad ku cel celinaysa waxad hore u tidhi.

sxb odeynimo dementia ka maqaaden so praise allah. p.s. yaa yiri odeyaasha wax ma maqlaan? look odey xx heeded my warning. he chosed to remain silent for fears of homeland secuity asking him the whereabouts of godane. ;)