Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

The root of our problem is lack of resources.

Somalis, "The root of our problem is lack of resources."

Discuss.

* p.s. I will contribute an elaborate and thought out response when I have more time, Inshallah. It's an interesting proposition though.

Nudawn   

Water and the lack of it is what's causing the most strife in our region. We have water we just haven't tapped into its full potential.

We need to invest in underground water cisterns, water Treatment plants, dams, An effective national agricultural irrigation system.

faarah22;847210 wrote:
The only resources we lack is human resource! the most important one.

Really????

it was only few days ago when you were arguing against somali population increase, here is what you said.

faarah22;847210 wrote:
Those who are saying we will have development while the population is booming are ignorant, no country has ever developed without addressing its growth FIRST....

faarah22;847210 wrote:
soomaalida kuwooda educated ah xitaa waa iska badow wali. i leave in kenya and even the lowest kikuyu knows it's unsustainable to have more than 2-3 kids. somalis on the other hand just pop out kids at astonishing rate, typical family is 7 to 8. as if they never had of family planning. waa dad iska socda without any contingency no insurance, no health benefits, no savings, no jobs etc. resources are finite and a little planning in our lives will not hurt. we should not welcome large families but discourage them.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/65529-Somali-birth-rate-4th-in-the-world./page2?highlight=ethiopia+kenya

and now suddenly you've made a 360 degree turn.

Nudawn   

MoonLight1;847222 wrote:
Really????

it was only few days ago when you were arguing against somali population increase, here is what you said.

and now suddenly you've made a 360 degree turn.

A 360 degree turn will land you in your original direction. I'm pretty sure you meant 180 degree turn, which takes me to my next point Somalia needs educated people with basic geometry skills.

faarah22   

lol war ninka sidaa ka daa, am sure he meant 180 degrees. moonlight is your typical faarax who is content with the status quo and is against rocking the boat.