Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Nudist Colony of A Different kind

Nur   

eNuri Past Publications

Presenting

A Nudist Colony of a Different kind

If you have been intrigued by the idea of visiting a Nudist Colony, rest assured that you will, but not necessarily with Club Med.

Before you are allowed to visit this colony, you will need to take a trip in which you travel across physical barriers, to the spiritual domain, which make life as you have known it like a big dream, a dream that lasted for dozens of years, and ended suddenly.

To cross to the other side of the fence, you would have to shed your entire present body for the bacteria so that the components that were YOU can take a cycle to be reassembled in another useful format, may be more useful then YOU, something like a tree, or a squirrel.

As you leave your body behind for weeping relatives, your soul is received at the first station of reception. Here you will be interviewed, your exit interview, you may still be able to hear your relatives, but they can't, and an assessment will be made by the Station officers, of your contribution to life on earth.

As you leave this station, the next station will be the General Assembly station, Not the UN, and its hypocrisy and fear for their lucrative salaries, In this Station all mankind who ever lived on earth are assembled in a single grounds, all waiting to know about their results, final accounting exercise, even Arthur Andersen will have to explain about their evaluation of Enron since no one on earth has done it.

In this assembly everyone will be naked, and no one has an interest to look at anyone else, it is that bad, what you will see that day will dwarf all your worries in this world. To believe in that day, is not to worry for a worldly loss of any kind, To know your score in the day of judgment, see how much you think about this present life, does it make you happy when you have it?, are you depressed when you don't? If that is the case, then you are in for a surprise, you better not die.

That day, will be the beginning of real life, the current life is a mirage, it lasts so short, and before you know, you are standing naked in front of your maker.....This is No joke...

Are you prepared to bare it all?

To help you with an answer, please read on below

Our worries in this life are relative. The more relatives we have, the more worried we will be, because, our relatives tend to compete for our love, attention, time, money and what have you.....

Tonight there is hebla's wedding, tomorrow, hebla is graduating from college, yet the day after, other hebel needs qaaraan, he is being held for manslaughter for running over a child near a school, and it goes on and on and on.......

We worry about our jobs and money, about relationships, does hebel really love me? we worry about our health, we worry for our favored team, we worry and worry all the time, our worries never seem to end.

But one worry seems not to be in our list of worries, and it turns out to be the single most important concern that we should be thinking endlessly.

There are two concerns in our lives in this life.

1. Our physical needs

2. Our required deliverable against these needs.

Our physical requirements have been budgeted and approved long ago before we were born ( RIZQ), all we have to do is to seek it with grace, not with worries, theft, stealing other nations wealth and oil, or making enemies when we can make friends.

Our Sustenance, physical requirements are called Rizq, everyone has his/her share allocated and no else will get it. But the way we seek Rizq varies and hence our worries or happiness.

Our Rizq is like a boarding pass, once issued to you, you can take it easy, you don't have to rush to seek your seat on the plane, the hostess makes sure that no one sits on your seat. Rizq is the allocated needs for your well being while on earth, it is not a right, rather it is privilege, generosity ( Fadl) and it requires being thankful to the endower, Allah SWT.

Rizq comes in many ways:

1. Wealth

2. Health

3. Friendship

4. Wisdom

5. Family and anything that adds value to your life.

Your share of the above are fixed, but what you can do with it is variable, in different combination, the more creative you are, the more your returns on these Rizq. Or you can choose to use the above Rizq against the one who gave you to begin with, if you are very smart.

Against all the above Rizq, you have deliverable to deliver as a token of gratitude.

This deliverable is called Shukr ( Gratefulness) it's opposite is called (KUFR)

The word KUFR in Arabic language has the same Indo-European root like the Latin and English word ( COVER) they even sound closely. KUFR means not recognizing a goodwill you have received, or covering it up by not showing respect to the giver of this RIZQ.

So, as you continue receiving the Rizq all your life, and not recognizing the giver by thanking him appropriately, you begin to age and die, if not by sickness or accident, then by old age.

Now, your relatives take you to the grave, wiping their crocodile tears, thinking all along about the inheritance, and how to share it. While you were alive, you gave them your time and money, you may even have ruined your health because of worrying about them and not having time to exercise or eat right. And when you die they line up to claim the money that you were so stingy to spend on yourself. Now, after your death, your family can buy all the things you have denied them.

Once in the grave, the angels will look up at your deliverable folder, and suddenly, they spot that your file is empty, no deliverable inside, worse yet, a lot of violations are logged on your record. ....And you thought that your traffic record was bad? wait till you see about a record keeping system that misses nothing, I mean zero tolerance, here we are talking about absolute justice, no fake lawyers, no lobbies, no biased media, no politicians.

Your worries are just beginning, because in the arrival station, the grave, you will realize that you have neglected your duties, which were in the sphere of your influence, and worried about RIZQ, which was guaranteed to you. Now, you want to come back, to do otherwise, but, the gates are closed and the plane has taken off to another world, flying to the permanent domain of a Just King.

At this station, you will be booked, after a quick interview which will highlight what you should expect according to your accompanying manifest, and time stops for you as you take a long nap and depending on your manifest record, you may have several windows open showing future attractions in store for you.

Upon arrival of the General Assembly of all of Humanity. You will have a new body, and you find yourself in a new world, you will notice that it is not the same sun or skies, not the same people, you wouldn't believe if what you see is real or if you are dreaming, but that day your sight will be as sharp as steel.

You will realize that the only thing that counts that day is how much truth you have with you. How much good have you delivered against the opportunity that was furnished to you? That day, it will not matter if you were a Hawiyeh, Issaaq or ******, woman or a man, rich or poor, king or a shoe shining boy, everything evaporates that day, except one currency:

1. Belief

2. Good Deeds

You will be able to see your final home, or jail. And because the horror of what you see that day, you will not be able to notice that everyone around you is naked, this is not CLUB MED, it is CLUB DEAD.

Clothes cover you from the elements, but it is TAQWA, ( Literally meaning to prevent yourself from the Punishment of Allah) that one should wear in this life, so that he/she does not become unprotected from being punished. As Allah SWT Says in Quraan " Wa Libaasul Taqwaa, Dhaalika Kheyr" And the mantle of Taqwaa, That is indeed better ( for protection)

Why should you then expose yourself, when you can get a free coverage?

Think, before you sink!

Nur

2003 eNuri (Nurtel) Old Sotwaano Editions

Why expose yourself to undue Risk? Look Into Islam!

Muhammad   

» Asalamu Alaykum

» Subxanallah, Wa Alhamdulilah Wa Laa'ilaha Ilalah, Wa Allahu Akbar

Jazakallahu khayr once again akhi Nur.

Indeed Allah(swt) has blessed you with wisdom and knowledge, and my He(swt) increase both your knowledge and wisdom for you. Aamiin.

It is really a miracle and I'm amazed everytime I read your posts, your style of writing and explaining things with simplicity is Wollahi, very inspiring and amazing! Jazakallahu Khayr

Nur   

Reflections.

As Eid is getting closer, kids in Somalia arre getting ready to wear their new eid clothes, and depending on their incomes, some will wear very fancy clothing while the poor may not have anything to cover their bodies with.

So, in this season we need to reflect on the real clothing, the Taqwa apparel, which if we lack it, we slowly look naked to those wearing Taqwa grade outfits, and the more taqwa we have, the more we feel in style, covered with dignity and self respect.

Have you noticed in the western world how women have no problem taking off their clothes? the level of clothing women wear is closely related to the level of faith they have. So it is quite a contrast to see a Somali Sis with Jilbaab, and a western woman on a Bikini. The exterior speaks in silence.

As for men, their level of taqwa is closely associated with their prudence and diligence when it comes to fulfilling their obligations to their Lord, families, friends, and business associates.

In The Quraan, Allah SWT describes a man who was a member of the children of Israel who Allah SWT gave him iimaan, but because he became so attached to the Dunyaa, that he shed his taqwaa clothing, " Fansalakha minhaa" and satan followed him, so he became " Minal ghaawiin" A lost soul.

How many times have you seen, someone you knew to be very pious who after loosing iimaan, you find them taking off the hijaab? or a brother who used to give Islamic lessons who suddenly lost his taqwa and became taarikul salaat and a women chaser? I know of him, and it hurts me to have lost him to satan.

It is all about the clothing of taqwaa that we are protected in this world from temptations, and assured fall from grace, and It is with the clothing of taqwaa that we will inshAllah pass the siraad highway with confidence.

Allahumma innaka cafuwun, tuxibbul cafwa, facfuu cannaa, yaa Allah.

Amin

Nur

2003 Nurtel Softwaano Series

" Wa libaasu taqwaa dhaalika Kheyr"

walaal keep informing us and reminding us akhiro and what is waiting for us here after you are indeed a sourcee of beneficiery to many of us and we hope allah grants you taqwa and good healthy

Nur   

Nomads

Summertime is almost over, and the fall is fast approaching, trees will get ready for the snow season by shedding their leaves and going into energy saving mode, squirrels and ants are packing their supplies for the cold season, so what are your plans for that season?

You can take your furry coat to the cleaners to get ready, you can clean your chimneys, or you can insulate your place to make it more energy efficient.

But, do you realize that you are still exposed? not to cold temperatures, but to very hot temperatures, so hot, no matter how many clothes you take off, you will boil like a tea bag.

So what is the definition of exposure ?

It is the combination of a threat (likelihood of harm befalling you), vulnerability ( Too much sins) and the impact that could casue significant harm (Punishment)

In one of my threads I discussed the cost of sins, please refer to that thread

Do you know that you can significantly reduce your exposure to the punishment of Allah SWT, both here in our lifetime, and there in the next, simply by making istighfaar ( asking Allah SWT to forgive you) on a daily basis?

And the more you make istighfaar, the lesser your sins.

The lesser your sins, the lesser you are exposed ( Remember how Adam and Eve felt exposed when they ate the forbidden fruit )?

The lesser you are exposed, the more you are covered with Taqwaa.

And Taqwaa, saves you.

So, what are you waiting, Nomad

Say with me

Istaghfurullah, Istaghfurullah,Istaghfurullah,Istaghfurullah ...

and get dressed up................

InshAllah, we are going to the party in Jannah to see our loved ones.

Nur

2004 e-Nuri Softwano Series

Wear Your Hijaab, Before The Day Of Hisaab.

Nur   

Its summer time again, the third summer since I posted this article on SOL, for most nomads, it is a time of reflection and change, I suggest you take the time to read this topic again.

Nur

Cisaam   

Salaamu clykum my brothers and sisters of islam

Akhi Nur that was inspiring piece of advice to yourself and to all of us. may allah reward you this phenomenal piece of work you constant remain doing it. may allah bless you and your family in this dunya and akhira and may allah build a house in paradise for you .

I try my best to read your post most of the time and alxamdulilah i have benefited from it. I attend islamic talks, pray most of my prayers in a masjid and alxamdulilah i am slowly changing my life for better insha allah.

Nur   

Dear Cisaam

MaashaAllah walaal, its such a great news to know that you are taking the right steps to the right direction, its a joy, real joy, approaching Allah with a non defective heart, Qalbin Saliim, walaal, wallahi, Its nostalgic, looking back when I took the same steps toward Allah, it was the most joyful and memorable in my entire life. i am soo happy to hear your homecoming comments, rest assured that Allah SWT is much happier than I am for your reproach, once you find the way, all you need is discipline to stay the course, InshAllah, I will include you in my duaa.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Due to fast breaking political events surrounding the Muslim world, I have dedicated many threads for awareness by digging useful and reliable information about the current madness, overlooking the spiritual side of Islam, which is the core of the faith, without a sound soul, our minds may not comprehend the political dangers to our faith and way of life, thus I revive this old post (last visited a year ago), to highlight the spiritual dimension to of our purpose.

Nur

Fabregas   

In The Quraan, Allah SWT describes a man who was a member of the children of Israel who Allah SWT gave him iimaan, but because he became so attached to the Dunyaa, that he shed his taqwaa clothing, " Fansalakha minhaa" and satan followed him, so he became " Minal ghaawiin" A lost soul.

@Nur, which surah is this mentioned bro? Is there an increase in shayadin at certain times of the year( eg summer?)

Nur   

Fabregas bro

The verse is in Surah Al Acraaf 175. Sheitan is around all time until the day of judgement, however the Sunnah ( Hadeeths) mention that Sheitan is locked up during Ramadan ( Major Sheitan). Sheitan is referred to either humans and Jinn ( Shayaatiin al ins wal Jinn).

Nur