Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

Do Girls and Sports match?

LadyMo   

I love sports and wish I cud play more often but I dont have de time + the hours of which de local teams do trainin I'll either be workin or at uni.

Instead I go to the gym 4 times a week and I'm lovin it. I used to play serious b-ball, handball and football when I was back home (i.e Denmark) but as soon as I came to England things changed evry1 was like its not good 4 girls to play sports especially as I used to play wiv de boys. I mean I found most girls in England were too girlie for my likin even at school durin Physical Education the girls only wanted to do trampolining or dancing neva footie or b-ball which used to annoy me to bits so I used to practice wiv de boys and became de captain coz I was always soo calm in bad situations & the other teams used to laugh at me coz I was de only girl on de team, but they kept quiet once they saw me play. Now I occationally play b-ball wiv my class-mates at weekends or days off and go to de gym most days to work out but its important to enjoy it dats de ONLY reason why I do it not to please any1 but myself but I must admit its well liked.

Ooh Aaliyah#10 I wish u de best keep doin wat ur doin girl & dont let any1 get in ure way!

Keep ur head up! I can tell u hav will-power and u kno u'll get whereva u want Insha Allah.

Najmo   

aaliyah, depends on the sports you play, but i think guys like it when the sports doesn't turn you to a man...lol what i mean is Serena and Venus williams sister, damn those two were declared men.

me i luve sports specially Tennis and i can kick a******, it also stimulates your mind, health and body, but to loose your female structure is soming bros fear..lol

ciao!

LadyMo   

Lool The Clown anytime bruv!

U kno u cant win and actually

I'll let u hav de honour of choosin

de sport coz I'm well gifted-

Alxamdulilah & I'll take u out in wateva!

yo i love athletic girls but i dont want no 7'2' 345lbs u know what i mean but all my ghetto girls who be ballin in the summer at the courts and polay football those are the girls all the guys are respectin and trying to get wit

LadyMo   

Looool

I said it b4 I had a feelin I'd be sayin it again; U aint a CLOWN ur a JOKA and u need to stop makin me laugh soo hard.

Anyways Im countin 10, 9, 8, ...3, 2, 1 Here I COME!! (I hope ur hidin!)