Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Puntland must change its official name

Somalia   

Puntland State of Somalia, it just doesn't have the same ring to it. It must be changed to Puntland Republic. It's a presidential system and in a federal country, so come August, Puntland's official name should be changed.

Look at this.

Ras Casayr State, Awdal State, West Puntland State, Hiiraan State, West Hiiraan State, Central State, Shabeelle Dhexe State, Dooxada Cagaaran State, Jiinwabi State, Ceelbuur State, Dooxo State, Northland State, Saylac State, and Saylac and Lughaya, Banadir State, Azania State, Waax iyo Waadi, Jubba Raas State, Galguduud State, Mareeg State. Dooxada Shabeelle, Shabeele-Jubba State, Xamar iyo Xamardaye State, Harardheere State.

:D These states have utterly destroyed the phrase 'state of Somalia'. I believe this is a valid justification for considering name change and I would also like to point out that this is standard in a federal country, for example in Russia, there are Republics 21 Republics.

Faroole's son, if you are reading this, I want you to tell your dad to change it by August, and also credit me for this, we must set a new standard!

Somalia   

No no no, I am not, it's a cosmetic change that sets it apart. As the founding federal state of Somalia, it must show seniority and matureness, this sounds very clean. Do you not agree?

It says, hey, I am mature. :eek:

faarah22   

somalia please do something positive with your life instead, coz you're too bright to be a clan cheerleader really. why would you care what a deserted african rock territory calls itself.

Somalia   

Puntland has many clans. :confused: And I am even for the incorporation of Galmudug into Puntland!

However, you post an interesting question, why do I care? I care because this rocky desert place contains billions of barrels of oil which will make it rise like a 12 year old kid's penis, the name is needed for simple imaging, it sets it apart, you feel me?

What do you think of this idea?

Somalia;843084 wrote:
Puntland has many clans. :confused: And I am even for the incorporation of Galmudug into Puntland!

However, you post an interesting question, why do I care? I care because this rocky desert place contains billions of barrels of oil which will make it rise like a 12 year old kid's penis, the name is needed for simple imaging, it sets it apart, you feel me?

LMAO

post of the day Somalia :)

Somalia;843084 wrote:

Burn Notice;843092 wrote:
LMAO

post of the day Somalia
:)

ibmtV44QlsqO9t.gif