Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

July 1st Is Upon Us Soon: Its very a special to all Somalis.Plz celebrate it.

wyre   

Nin-Yaaban;841693 wrote:
Sxb ayadaa taliso..... Hal mar baan taliyey, wixii iga raacayna waala ogaa.
:)

Looolz Halmar Baan Taliyay

Labadaba Calan Waa Leysla Wada Taagaa Dee, Weliba Haddaad Doonto Labada Calan Hal Baa Laga Dhigaa Mushakal, Yacni Qeyb Soomali Flag Qeyb Canadian :D

(SOMALI AND CANADIAN FLAG IN ONE) :D

looks like all the xaliimos are in line doing the job so we gonna have the celebration in OC!! They wanned oc instead of la...so i gotta agree. Its 3 xaliimos and me running it. I am smart....i didnt trip and agreed with a big smile! they doing the dirty job so i gotta be kol. My job is to come up with the ideas since i have a big male brain!! lol. I am just joking here...so dont trip with your whatever...all 4 of us working hard. I prefer to setup the electric part only since i dont have no la somali pples numbers!

I told them that i was gonna sing....& they believed me. I guess, ama have to setup some karaoke on my laptop and fool them. This should be easy.

People get ready for the big day is coming soon:)

Carafaat   

Rudy, you should give the night a special name, 'Kowda Luulyo' sounds like a name of a big lady from Shangaani. You should name it 'Habeenka Xidigaha' or 'Night of the Stars'. :D

noo! warya....i just wanna have a nice isku dix karis bariis n nice goat meat! walaahi inta hadan helow...i will even sing a sillyland n bugland songs!

I am having dinner now n eating chicking nuggets!! u feel me...One time, my wife was at school and she told me to cook. This was when we just got married. I called her up and asked her, if I should cut the onions first or the potatoes! She laughed so hard and told me to stop whatever i am doing and go to Mcdonalds to get a burger and that she will cook later!!

Now that shes gone to visit her family in freaking lil-las-caanood, My mouth keeps watering when i remember goat meat n isku dix karsi that she use to cook! i live like 10 minutes away from the only somali resturant in la! but i dont have time to go there!! walaahi. they close like 8:00pm.wth. They should be open 24/7 since there like 500 td drivers in la who mostly work at nite.

They should be open 24/7. i have a lil computer service business and i am open 24/7. My last customer that i just talk to was 15min ago. Its like 12:00am in la now.

dear reer Somalia,

congratulatory best wishes for your 53rd anniversary of independence. mabrook. let's hope the situation of your country improves inshallah. on behalf of the Somaliand people, we are sending you our deepest felt hambalyo and brotherly love. congratulations.

homie...my country is all somali lands...u remember that!! or u clueless...since u just got back from fish-n-chips country!! N u sound clueless... I will suggest to browse the internet...hmm may be start with wikipedia!!! fyi.

fyi...there is no country called somaliland in planet earth!! u dig!! I check U.N list of countries.......N it aint there!! so what planet is Sillyland located!! help me out homie...!

^ Rudy

many people say you're occupationally demented but i generally tend to disagree. abti, don't hate the player, hate the game, ma garatay? your anti-SL senitments are obviously beyond disgusting and show your complete lack of awareness and overall comprehension. akhas, saqajaan waxid baad tahay. sida isku dhaan.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;975212 wrote:
^ Rudy

many people say you're occupationally demented but i generally tend to disagree. abti, don't hate the player, hate the game, ma garatay? your anti-SL senitments are obviously beyond disgusting and show your complete lack of awareness and overall comprehension. akhas, saqajaan waxid baad tahay. sida isku dhaan.

Waryaa leave Rudy alone, he is right to call "Sillyland" his home;) All nomads are welcome to Sillyland with open arms.

Alpha Blondy;975212 wrote:
^ Rudy

Rule #1...shyte like "dont hate the player" stuff dont work with african brothas!! So never say that 2 us! 2ndly.......the next comment u said is like what a single mom son will say!! to be honest!! Traditional full family grown homie wont never quote that kinda of shyte when hes talking back to a homie!!

So plz.....u been in the homeland for while....so learn how to respond to a dagaxtuur DCs or u might get injured by dagax falling from the sky!!

Just an fyi!! We og expatriate DCs have learned that kinda of stuff!!

Bye the way...since u is in sillyland.......do u have any friends who r not your tribe affiliation? It dont look like it!!