Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Guys Ramadan is coming Download this..

OG Moti   

My Brothers and Sisters

I am hoping Ajar from this, you can download Quran Reciter from this site:

http://www.searchtruth.com/download.php

You can download Azan, Quran and Lectures and many great stuff..

A couple of things you need first:

1. Love for the Quran Al kariim, and believe me I am blessed after this download. so beautiful..and Also please and please dont forget to Duco "prayers" for me, Ask Allah to show me the right path and help me avoid all the things Allah forbids..

2. you need to install Realplayer from www.real.com, download the free one.

3. After downloading the reciter it comes with only four or five short Suura, but you can add all other Suuraas, and also Islamic lectures by clicking in the add Recitation files

Recommendation

once you click add recitation file - choose Download Holy Quran Recitation choose number 5 SHEIKH Ahmad bin Ali Al-Ajmy, Masha Allah he has a beautiful voice.

Brothers and Sisters, dont forget to pray for me and ask Allah for me to show me the right path, sometimes i feel so lost and I am in a place no muslims and many non believers.. Iiduceeya in uu ilaahey ihanuuniyo.. Jazaakal Lah kheyr lil jamii'a..

Download today and enjoy the blessing I am enjoying while writing this topic, I am listening to Suurah Al Tobah with the voice of Sheikh Ahmed Al ajmy

Alahuma unsur islaama wal muslimiina.. Aamiin

OG Moti   

Guys download it and get the blessing of the Quran.. many sheikhs reading the quran. Allah bless u all and Ramadan is coming prepare and inshaAllah leylatul alkhadri will be ours doing good deeds

Salaam