Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Kenyan Prime Minister raile odinga receives the Somaliland delegation+PICS

Abtigiis   

Uhuru will win in landslide, if the ICC thing isn't there. Anyway, could be Mudavadi or whoever the Kikiuys decide to back, but Raila is a finished as contender. It is a common knowledge here.

LANDER   
Aadan Jugle;839495]it means nothing really' date=' you have been saying the same about Cumar Geele, and he had never ever sit a foot on somaliland soil and you and your like minded somalilanders have been kissing his behind for some 10 years and he never even cared to come to Hargaysa.

QUOTE']

Make no mistake about it, in my opinion Ismael Omar Guelleh would never lift a finger to aid Somaliland in a quest for recognition and some would argue he would do what he can to prevent it. At the same time, Somaliland cannot isolate itself diplomaticly nor discount any diplomatic partners that are not outwardly hostile to us. That is the nature of diplomacy you hold talks with countries/groups that may not be your best of friends. At the very least you can neutralize a country or group that may otherwise oppose itself to you in the futur. I'm sure our foreign minister is wise enough to know that and I respect what he's trying to do.

The Sage   

Xaaji Xunjuf;839487 wrote:

Apart from the announcement that Somaliland is an important partner in Horn Africa regional security, and the need for enhanced bilateral relations as well as that Raila Odinga will make a reciprocal visit to Somaliland soon

:D

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;839774 wrote:
Qofka sawirda ka muuqdo Sifir miyaa? Soomaali mabda' toos malaha, waxaa u daran kaliya jeebkooda.

At least he is soft goosashadoon folk, I guess.

He is Somalilands representetive in Kenya. in couple of months the guy went from outlow to Ambassador.

:D

Sifir was part of the kulmiye party untill 2003. When silanyo lost in 2003 he left and joined cabdilahi yusufs govt. But his heart never left somaliland and now he is back and somaliland is his country

What is wrong if Somaliland meets with Abdiweli.

They met with Faroole, who in the eyes of Somalilanders is more polarizing and controversial :D