Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

My girlfriend is getting Married but NOT to ME!

Aaliyyah   

Abtigiis;838532 wrote:
She is inviting you to take her impulsively! DO NOT take the bait. If she doesn't want to marry the guy, she will not. Somali girls in that part of the world (SL, somaligalbeed) waa dhaqan common u ah, waa la i soo doonayaaye, maxaan yeelaa??

Insist that you believe in
calaf
- I know you don't, but insist regardless!! Wish her good luck, but always with the nuance that if God meant her for you, you will find get her one day.

Seriously, if you love her and think you are ready for marriage, dee iska guurso.
:D
:D If you are not, marka horeba maxaad wakhtiga uga luminaysay inanta? U sheeg runta oo try to help her make a good decision.

I have seen a number of stories where when a guy goes for the hand of the girl the ladies brag about "dad badan aa soo doonay hada ka hor" and that happens across clan affiliation . I guess pointing out that the girl could have had any guy she wanted to lol...xoga gabadha ay qiimo u yeelayaan baan is idhi. Inkasto I think it is unnecessary.

As for a girl telling a guy "im getting married to some dude and im being forced" . That is not a really a good way of telling a guy that you are interested to marry him. If anything you might push him away

Reminds me of this girl who once (long time ago) told me she is getting married on Monday ... I was like "really? go ahead and good luck" .... two weeks later, she called me and said it was postponed to the other week. One week later she said she getting married in the morning. A week after and she said it never happened ,,, :D