Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Habesha Unity

LANDER   

Not according to alot of Ethiopians, they still see Eritrea as a territory that should be an integral part of Ethiopia. They do have more in common than differences. This story should sound very familiar to Somalis. Now the real question is does any of that matter all? as is the case with Somaliland absolutely not.

Carafaat   

Yes, it matters a lot. If Habashi's want to Unite again after they seperated. Then one should ask, why Somali should seperate in the first place if they sentimentally will or want to Unite again later.

And remember we are much more emotional and sentimental then these cold mountain Habesha's.

i was just hanging out with Amxaar lady last nite!! Guess wat....she is so fdup about other clans ruling etho now thinks only Amxaars r the chosen pple to lead etho!!

this is a major problem with old africans...Its time young africans standup n chose the most educated capable leaders for their countries like how the Ghanaians & Liberians did!

When will we Somalis do that? That will be my happiest day...instead of keep kissing a freaking warlords behind, who care only about their pockets n use their clans as a escape goat. And at the end, the clan ends up holding the demise of what moron warlord did to disgrace them.

what is the difference homie.........? we all senseless negros!! I have told u how the Amxroos feel about a tigrey ruling them...aint it the same shyte thats happening everywhere in africa. One tribe always wanna be the boss!! u feel.........

What happen to lets all share?? Thats wat i am talking about here.

Carafaat   

Waa runta Rudy. African tribal mentality and insticts needs to be chaneled, its in the blood.

I have said it before let's create a diffrent field for this competitive tribal instict, something as

Popular and energetic as American football. So goverments stay free of tribal mentality.

I say let's compete on another ground. :D

As somalis we need to go to our roots. If u remember prior somali parties like SYL...it consisted mainly n majoriticaly, the cream of the crop of somali educated folks. Thats why somalis got the best governs when those folks were in power prior to 1969.

Somalis n many african country went down the slope hill when military gens n kabo qabiils came to power since that is the only game they play with their ignorant cranium.

So as long as african stay with the warlord rulers aka kabo-qabiil......they road will be a down slope spiral.

I dont really see a bright future for Eritrea, Etho or Somalida. Things aint looking bright in these areas as long as there is no democracy and u have one tribe ruling till they are ousted by force.

The thing is the Habesha identity is diminishing in the hearts and mind and the new generation of Eritreans , for centuries they were indoctrinated with this habesha identity. Only the older generation of Eritreans still speak Amhaarina and only the Ethiopians believe in the Habesha unity.