Sign in to follow this  
galia

Spoliers: Somaliland Puntland

galia   

These pathetic tribal enclaves have the perverted idea that as long as Somalia rots that they would shine and stand out.

For so long as Somalia's misfortune (21 years of hell) has favored these pretenders.

Enough is enough lets challenge these pretenders

DSC01721.jpg

galia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;835730 wrote:
Galia what did Somaliland do

1) Attempt to break away from Somalia (this will NEVER happen as long as their is one living and breathing Somali nationalist remaining on this earth)

2) Buy or pay off AllAfrica.com to attack Somalia's sovereignty and interest 24/7

3) Create Puntland

galia;835733 wrote:
1) Attempt to break away from Somalia (this will NEVER happen as long as their is one living and breathing Somali nationalist remaining on this earth)

2) Buy or pay off AllAfrica.com to attack Somalia's sovereignty and interest 24/7

3) Create Puntland

So Somaliland created Puntland ?

Any way the whole Independence thing is a whole different story lets not get into that now.

I am not sure any one paying AllAfrica,but they are welcome to write positive stuff about Somaliland.

Galia you should focus on people who led Ethiopians and Kenyans in Somalia.

You should focus who led Irhaabist and Suicide bombers in Somalia.

Somaliland is not you're enemy.

galia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;835737 wrote:
So Somaliland created Puntland ?

Any way the whole Independence thing is a whole different story lets not get into that now.

I am not sure any one paying AllAfrica,but they are welcome to write positive stuff about Somaliland.

Galia you should focus on people who led Ethiopians and Kenyans in Somalia.

You should focus who led Irhaabist and Suicide bombers in Somalia.

Somaliland is not you're enemy.

I always said it, while you were supporting Al-shabab day and night, I just always said it. That we the true nationalist will have the upper-hand. One way or the other we will have the upper hand.

Just like how we crushed Al-shabab, we will ripe the hearts out of those pretenders within our own ranks/tribe that have sympathy with the separatist in SL.

SOMALIA always comes first, end of.

Alshabaab is part of the problem i have said it before they are hardliners but the only way u can defeat Alshabaab is like now they are on the run make sure one faction joins the TFG,those who have no international agenda. i have never supported Alshabaab i always said talk to Alshabaab come to an agreement, they should compromise because when ever the TFG/ Amisom and Alshabaab clash there will be casualties on both sides. As for Somaliand they don't need sympathy or support from Somalia the people of Somaliland support themselves and support their government 100%, and thats what matters.

galia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;835744 wrote:
i have never supported Alshabaab i always said talk to Alshabaab come to an agreement, they should compromise because when ever the TFG/ Amisom and Alshabaab clash there will be casualties on both sides.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

Translation for intellectually challenged people: I am saying that he could never beat me, not in this life or the next.

Xaaji Xunjuf;835744 wrote:
As for Somaliand they don't need sympathy or support from Somalia the people of Somaliland support themselves and support their government 100%, and thats what matters.

Oh someone please bring me a box of tissues, its now the hour of emotions. While your at it, start with the part of how Siad barre committed holocaust against your tribe because that's the most moving part for me, LOL

Galia alshabaab is part of the problem but they are not the only one , you should ask you're self why are they so extreme who made them. Why are they calling every one a gaal. Even President sh sharif was a former islamist mahiga still thinks he is one. Galia if you want to solve the problem u need to look at the root cause of the problem there should be unconditional talks between the TFG and alshabaab if you want me and a group of Somaliland elders will mediate. Right now in southern Somalia the situation is tense Kenyan warships are bombing Kismayo as we speak , American warplanes carpet bomb entire villages no one is asking, why are they killing the Somali population except Hiil qaran and Professor samatar. Why are they turning Somalia into a battlefield, there should be immediate talks between the two factions, and they should come to a solution, instead of this madness.

As for Somaliland and its people they defeated the former dictator declared their nation independent held 3 democratic elections created a viable economy and there are strong institutions in Somaliland. The government in Somaliland is elected by the people of Somaliland the Parliamentarians directly represent the people of Somaliland in the mean time they will do the traditional hargeysa dance ciyaar hoobay hoo in their beloved capital hargeysa.

galia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;835752 wrote:
Galia alshabaab is part of the problem but they are not the only one , you should ask you're self why are they so extreme who made them. Why are they calling every one a gaal. Even President sh sharif was a former islamist mahiga still thinks he is one. Galia if you want to solve the problem u need to look at the root cause of the problem there should be unconditional talks between the TFG and alshabaab if you want me and a group of Somaliland elders will mediate. Right now in southern Somalia the situation is tense Kenyan warships are bombing Kismayo as we speak , American warplanes carpet bomb entire villages no one is asking, why are they killing the Somali population except Hiil qaran and Professor samatar. Why are they turning Somalia into a battlefield, there should be immediate talks between the two factions, and they should come to a solution, instead of this madness.

IMG_2354.jpg

You are a JOKE, if you think that we would sit down with Al-shabab than think again. Portraying Al-shabab as a legitimate Somali resistance movement is unacceptable, when they are clearly a foreign driven entity motivated by a desire for Somalia's complete destruction.

I said it before and walahi i would say it again, Somaliland is not a nation but a tribal enclave, made up of only ONE inbreed clan.

Your desperation of seeking statehood for your inbreed tribe has led you to support Al-shabab.

This is truly disgusting, for those who lost their loved ones when an Al-shabab suicide bomber killed 100 Somali students in Mogadishu.

Just ask yourself, where is your precious Al-shabaab? LOL

So my message to all Somali's is, when are we going to challenged these pretenders, when is enough really enough.

Than tough guy why dont you just destroy alshabaab problem solved. No need for talks just get rid of them. Again lest go back to the topic somaliland has no say what happends in somalia they dont support one group against the other. They are far away they have no problem with you.