Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

struggling to start a thread. could this be the end of 'our' alpha?

faarah22   

Why did you change your nick horta? marcus smith suited you with churchill avatar. your jinxed it right there mate. revert back as soon possible

Carafaat   

Alpha, I am your (online) inadeero and I am telling you commiit e-suicide and come back as a elitist dandy black british rebel, "Lord Johnson". This shy, introvert, cultured, back to the roots figure of Alpha Blondy is quite sad and makes me think of Whoobi Goldberg back in 90's with the whole rasta and "I am africa" mentality. So sad.

*Blessed;836290 wrote:
Alpha start a serious blog of your time in SL, I even liked your tastless chronicals of Burco. The end is nigh for a few of us, I thinks but you can always rebrand ...
;)

thank you inaadeero. you're right the burao chronicles were quite something weren't they somaha lol. i cant ever imagine alpha ever writing anything serious. that would make me obsolete dee.

ElPunto   

Alpha just bring back those big dark sunglasses that cover half your face and inspiration will surely flow.

ElPunto;836617 wrote:
Alpha just bring back those big dark sunglasses that cover half your face and inspiration will surely flow.

Hahah, Yes please do that sxb, the Somali "Youf" of today could definitely use some of your advices. It would be way better than having to listen to Mahubo. :)

^

lol@my inaadeero, you're truly are off the tolka. i've always felt its important to show unity and to care for each other in all circumstance, particularly when you are closely related like we are somaha?. i'll be going a tolka meeting on saturday (tomorrow), i wonder if JB will show up lol? you see thats an issue because you just don't know if you'll run into a SOLer these days. they're everywhere - online, in reality, in your mind and everywhere else including online.

Carafaat;836477 wrote:
Alpha, I am your (online) inadeero and I am telling you commiit e-suicide and come back as a elitist dandy black british rebel, "Lord Johnson". This shy, introvert, cultured, back to the roots figure of Alpha Blondy is quite sad and makes me think of Whoobi Goldberg back in 90's with the whole rasta and "I am africa" mentality. So sad.

perhaps you're right inaadeero, i should reinvent myself as something else, i mean why not somaha? everyone else is here! you have ex-convicts who've been deported and benefit cheats running key govt posts. though i wouldnt mind coming back as Maximus Powers, he was Sphinx-like and vibrant and had a fragrant whiff of romance about him like a celebrity lol.

Carafaat   

Inadeero, I have followed Maximus career on SOL as a reader. And the guy seemed to be angry, in a teenager way angry at the world for not understanding him. I think its a bit to soon to relive your teenage years. wait till your middle-aged and above 35 before reliving your youth. I suggest, you come with a new and more intellectual character, a teacher like character, correcting us, telling us facts, historic aware, reasoning, a more sober and factual type, Profesorr Geeljire :D

Carafaat;837324 wrote:
Inadeero, I have followed Maximus career on SOL as a reader. And the guy seemed to be angry, in a teenager way angry at the world for not understanding him. I think its a bit to soon to relive your teenage years. wait till your middle-aged and above 35 before reliving your youth. I suggest, you come with a new and more intellectual character, a teacher like character, correcting us, telling us facts, historic aware, reasoning, a more sober and factual type,
Profesorr Geeljire
:D

yes, of course inaadeero. i agree with you. some have claimed you're a script but this cannot possibly be true. we've shared so many private messages now and i feel we've bonded quite well given the circumstance. i just think alpha needs a oomph, you know an ingredient or a factor that will make something better or perfect, i now know what that is lol.