Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Is It True?

wyre   

That You See Someone In Dream And The Other Day You See Him/Her Real??

I Mean I See You Last Night In A Dream, We Knew Not Before And Today We Met The Same Like Last Night

I Have A Story Behind This But I Need A Reply :D

its a dream came true,

on serious note, thats why loo yiri, riyadu waa qeyb nabinimada ka mid ah. hadey wanaagsantahayna qof fiican oo kuu fasira baa loo sheegtaa, hadey xuntahayna waa la qariyaa oo ilaahey baa laga magan galaa.

What did you dream of this time your miss right lol? :P

You know I helped to solve your dream last time who knows maybe I can help you this time too. Anyways it's normal and happens to some people that you dream about a situation and for it later to come true in real life.

wyre   

You Are Right Moon

Blu It's Not Me,Since LST Deleted My Post About My Horrific Dream I Stopped Dreaming :D

Though He Apologized Ab't That, He Did not Bring Back My Post Like He Did For Carafaat's And Others :D:D

Anyway This My Best Friends Dream As He Said

""I Have Met This Girl In A Dream, She Told Me Her Name And I Gave Mine, We Talked The Whole Night, When I Left the Next Morning For Work I Heard Someone Calling My Name

When I looked At My Side She Is The Girl I Met In My Dream, I Asked Her "Are You Miss So And So" She Said Yes I Asked Her "How Did You Know My Name" She Said " I Saw You In My Dreams Last Night" I Said "Me Too":p""

I could Not Believe The Till I Met The Girl And She Told Me The Same Story

I Don't Know Whether I Have To Believe It Or Not :D