Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Ngonge why does your Name have +

wyre   

I knew dee, I was just making sure

You guys Know much ab't me :P

Waryaada Odayaashiina caloosha weyn leh Ha igu dirinina Inamada Lolz :D:D

AYOUB   

NGONGE waa dhar-cad. I don't mean the white robes he famously wore on his Heathrow arrival, but something more sinister. Be careful people, be very careful.

Carafaat   

wyre;827420 wrote:
I knew dee, I was just making sure

You guys Know much ab't me
:P

Waryaada Odayaashiina caloosha weyn leh Ha igu dirinina Inamada Lolz
:D

Waryaa, he is fishing. wax kasta waa la dafiraa?

wyre   

Ninyahow ani iska qalbi saafi baan ahay sida adinkoo kale oo dafiraaddi iyo Inkiraaddi Dhogrta kasoo saartay ma ihi dee :D

Are you for real? This is funny it made me laugh thanks wyre. The reason why there is a plus behind his name when you view the site is because it means he is in your friends list and he got you in his friends list.

So what if you are a bit chubby you are who you are. You are beautiful in your own way. Honesty is the best policy keep up the good work and screw the rest :)

wyre   

Blu Thanks Huunno for highlighting me the + thing "My Ignorance" :D, on the other side I'm not chubby, these guys want me In Habluhu iiga kala cararaan Ninkaan wuu calool kuusan yahay :D they can't see me dee anigoo adiga kuu sheekeynaayo, As you said be4 waxey doonayaan ciddi afka kuu kala furtaba Iney either way kaaga fogeeyaan, Hadalkoodu Ha u bixin :D:D

Juxa   

Nothing wrong with being chubby! Waxa darneed caato TB qaba inlagugu tilmaamo

wyre   

Juxa;827674 wrote:
Nothing wrong with being chubby! Waxa darneed caato TB qaba inlagugu tilmaamo

Juxa, These guys Think qofkii Sucuudiga Joogo In calool kasoo dhacdo, I dunno waxey sidaa ugu maleeyaan,

They say casiir buu isku daldalaa, What is the difference between this casiir they are talking ab't and The cambe Oo lagu shiidi jiray, Qaran Express Agagaarkeeda iyo Carwo Istaag Nothing!

Dadkaan wax U sheeg

Anyways I am neither Caato Nor Calool Kuus, I am Iska dhexdhexaad :D:D

wyre;827670 wrote:
Blu Thanks Huunno for highlighting me the + thing "My Ignorance"
, on the other side I'm not chubby, these guys want me In Habluhu iiga kala cararaan Ninkaan wuu calool kuusan yahay
they can't see me dee anigoo adiga kuu sheekeynaayo, As you said be4 waxey doonayaan ciddi afka kuu kala furtaba Iney either way kaaga fogeeyaan, Hadalkoodu Ha u bixin

You are right about that it's the same people. You are now under my wing they can't do nothing to you. wyre when they make something up about you to ruin your game then you know you are doing something right. It's just all banter though to flatter you :)

wyre   

It seems Inaad I fahmeyso Haddeyr, Whateva Ngonge is Gonna say, Inaan Isku kaa qarxiyaan Dooni As the Reer Muqdisho's Say :D

wyre;827689 wrote:
It seems Inaad I fahmeyso Haddeyr, Whateva Ngonge is Gonna say, Inaan Isku kaa qarxiyaan Dooni As the Reer Muqdisho's Say

What do you mean by inaan isku kaa qarxiyaan dooni?