Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Aaliyah!

734542_543253925706931_869869097_n.jpg

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim.......this is for you Sister Aaliyaah of Abu Hafsa Mosque. i know the weather in those WESTERN countries is terrible....so i thought i'd share this useful reminder with you.

wa bila towfiq.

Abu Alfa Al Blondee

nuune   

So you are implying that it is verry cold down therre and Aaliyah needs a man,waryaa isku xishoo dee, aawey our agreement that you no longer be posting anything about Aaliyah, raadso 5, Narnia, Chubbacka though aanan kugu aamineyn Chubbacka, she is too good for you.

Planting beautful garden doesn't mean putting red chillies on Aaliyah face, again, daa gabadha.

nuune;925053 wrote:
So you are implying that it is verry cold down therre and Aaliyah needs a man,waryaa isku xishoo dee, aawey our agreement that you no longer be posting anything about Aaliyah, raadso 5, Narnia, Chubbacka though aanan kugu aamineyn Chubbacka, she is too good for you.

Planting beautful garden doesn't mean putting red chillies on Aaliyah face, again, daa gabadha.

inaar...... miyaad naga deysid Bahdilaada iyo wax isku dirka bulshada weyn ee SOOL...:D

i'm sure your in particular case, sister Aaliyaah of Abu Hafsa Mosque, would agree with my prescription of cloves.....ma istidhi? this is of course ,to cure your athlete's lips, that continue to spread shameful whispers based on speculations. it is said... control what is between your legs and the words that your lips utter......nuunooow. sida uula socod...inaar.

wa bila towfiq.

Abu Alfa Al Blondee

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;925061 wrote:
inaar...... miyaad naga deysid Bahdilaada iyo wax isku dirka bulshada weyn ee SOOL...
:D

i'm sure your in particular case, sister Aaliyaah of Abu Hafsa Mosque, would agree with my
prescription
of cloves.....ma istidhi? this is of course ,
to cure your athlete's hips
, that continue to
spread
shameful
whispers
based on speculations. it is said...
control
what is
between your legs
and the words that your lips utter......nuunooow. sida uula socod...inaar.

wa bila towfiq.

Abu Alfa Al Blondee

Your whole post is too X-RATED for anyone to read, Aaliyah would NNEVVERR open this

indecorous topic of yours.

inaar, how do you cure athlete's hip.....baal ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe? :D

unless your suggesting what i think you're suggesting....:D

p.s - xad gudubka bulshada jooji iyo ka hortaga israca shacabka.....iyadoo wanaageena, wax wada qabsigeena iyo

waxanu isla garanay dhowreyna......... inaar waa kuu sidee....dee?

:D

nuune   

lool I have to give your writing in Af Somali a big high 5, from now on, you don't belong to that hell hole and no reference of you and qurba-ku-koris, maba qori karo waxa aad qortey waa waxxa ay qoraan nimanka siyaasiyiinta ee beenta badan oo hadalka qurxiya,ma wasiir baad noqon rabtaa, wasiirka iskaashiga bulshada iyo gurya-geynta.

Ps: Thanks for editing your earlier post where you had hips now it is lips, but replacing one extra-rated to another extra-rated word is like being in Vegas and switching from one strip club to the next(ever being to Vegas yaa Bolondhi)

inaar......... horta ruunta fiican maar kasta..... si kastoo uu aha to, khalad weyn bey dadku iga fahmeen. inaar, anigu af-Somaaliga aad iyo aad ayaan u xiseeya walahi. balse, ilaa dawaan kalsoonida aya igu yared.... oo kolba waan ka gaaban jiray inan isku dayo qoraalkiisa. waad ilaa garatay ban u maleen doona...nuunooow, inaar. :D