Sign in to follow this  
Samsung

The Most Heated Debate On Universal T.V No Stone Was Left Unturned: Puntland vs Somaliland vs TFG

burahadeer;823460 wrote:
more hot air, nothing escalating,at the end of day you come to reality.Puntland creating more problems for itself in the somali peninsula!

you know what they are actually creating more problems for themselves but a wise man once told me never stop your enemy from making a mistake....;)

Dr_Osman   

Well done Puntlander

dood-furan-300x225.jpg

Only a few things I would've of added would've of been to show that Puntland is way more developed then anything in Somaliland and at much larger scale across multiple cities with better facilities like water, electricity, education and health and way better projects like oil drilling and other vital infrastructure like roads. As for the democratisation card the somalilander used you could rebuffed him by also stating that Puntland is heading towards a Democracy. A proper democracy not shady democracy!!!

The somaliland guy whole debate was the talks are between somalia and somaliland because somalis used to be that way. Easy refutation "Somalis used to be like that but are not today and that border was made null and void when the two regions merged in 1960" khalas intas ayaaba ku filan hadalkasi. The puntlander should've of been a bit more ruthless and said the truth. 'If you somaliland folks wanna boycott the talks it is you who will go back to ghost status not Somalia you do not have the upper-hand and somalis know it and will use that leverage on you on any talks that occurs". Albab walbo garacday hada ayaad garatay xaqiqda that was perfect line of the puntlander that truly reflects the reality. "if those guys could get recognition without coming to Somalia you think they wouldn't" Markay daaleen bay hada yimadeen and we will use that as another leverage against the pedofile infested quasi regime

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;823452 wrote:
^Saaxib, read my statement and tell me if I said unity is not important, to give you a hint, please read the the last line of my post.

Timing, timing, and the timing, that's all I talked about. My point was this talk now is not going to bring any development in my opinion. I don't think the TFG is ready to engage with SL at this moment in time, of course I understand that part of the TFG's work is to preserve the unity of the country and bring everyone on the fold but the TFG is facing a huge task in the south and there are no serious, immediate or urgent things happening in Somaliland that necessitates the TFG to act and deal with it immediately, well unless we don't know something that is being cooked up by the international community that brings SL to Istanbul conference and partakes in the upcoming national government. If that is the case, then there is an urgency otherwise SL has been doing well as they are and can remain to be so until then.

On the other hand, Somaliland will not get the recongnition their politicians are so looking forward to, because the TFG will never do that nor do they have the mandate as its only a transitional government.
All in all, SL is just doing this to appease the west but in reality know that there is no point for them in taking part of the talks.

These are my two points waryaa, maxaad kaloo haysaa?

Sxb, you will never know till one has talked. Obviously Faroole doesnt want these talks to take, I dont understand why someone like you would jumb on that bandwagon of "isolation of Somaliland" is good for Garowe. this is the rule and divide politics Somalia la hagaagi weydey. war tageer wada hadalka.