Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Miss somalia representing

Aaliyyah   

lol i ALWAYS thought beer-gaal was a girl...wa yaabay when i read that comment "gabadhaan ii doona"..reminds me not to guess people's gender around here.

Ayoub modesty applies to men and women just the same. Dont worry abt when shes going to cover up, you are responsible for your gaze. So lower your gaze.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

I was referring to your previous comment about something "indhaha ka buuxsada" but now that you said "gaze lowered" you just confirmed it lol...mashalllah saas baa laga raba.

salaam

wyre   

Aaliyyah;824578 wrote:
lol i ALWAYS thought beer-gaal was a girl...wa yaabay when i read that comment "gabadhaan ii doona"..reminds me not to guess people's gender around here.

Aaliyyah, does that name sound magac gabdheed :D

Aaliyyah   

beer-gaal..(i read it now in somali) i GUESS not lol. I probably thought gaal (was gal as in girl)..im not really sure why i thought he was a she..anyways doesnt matter lol

salaam

Aaliyyah   

maad sheegin laakin shekada baad kusoo dartay...shekadii somaalida baad wada..qofka laga hadlayo ilaa la shego cidu yahay lagama hadlayo hebel dee ina hebel yarkii reer hebel dee kasoo jeeday halka lol..sometimes I get lost in some conversations walee.

AYOUB   

Aaliyyah;824585 wrote:
I was referring to your previous comment about something "indhaha ka buuxsada" but now that you said "gaze lowered" you just confirmed it lol...mashalllah saas baa laga raba.

salaam

My comment were aimed at the person who posted the video and then said the girl needs to "cover it". Gaze lowered.