Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

May 18: The Day Somaliland Disolved The Union With Somalia

So 21 years: We have built a nation from scratch: become a multiparty democracy, built the largest standing somali army. and developed without outside help or recognition, literacy rates are at 70%, and got ourselves on the political map of the world. Somalilanders...Hold your heads up high...WE LANDERS...watch us keep going...another 21 years inshallah....

ooo yeeeee no going back & we love otha somalis to live in peace.Always take off that day & cook outside with family.

Thanks giving day.

burahadeer;822196 wrote:
ooo yeeeee no going back & we love otha somalis to live in peace.Always take off that day & cook outside with family.

Thanks giving day.

waar buraa we the lucky ones saxib o xajiga ka hadlayo..we never seen war saxib. but inta nin oo lagu wayay ma qiyasi kartid saxib. inta xabaloyin ku yala wadanka ma qiyasi kartid. Allah ya raxma inshallah...xaji's generation did all the hard work saxib we just tasting the rewards they died for. its not really about the dinner or the food...its just a day to think and make dua for all the dead and for continued growth inshallah.

Relentless;822197 wrote:
waar buraa we the lucky ones saxib o xajiga ka hadlayo..we never seen war saxib. but inta nin oo lagu wayay ma qiyasi kartid saxib. inta xabaloyin ku yala wadanka ma qiyasi kartid. Allah ya raxma inshallah...xaji's generation did all the hard work saxib we just tasting the rewards they died for. its not really about the dinner or the food...its just a day to think and make dua for all the dead and for continued growth inshallah.

yes indeed alla janadii ha geeyo mujaahidiinta.

burahadeer;822211 wrote:
your farm ^^ that's great,wht's da...rumaan,lemon? is that you on glasses.

We have some land yet to develop hopefully soon

That one is not mine saxib. but its not far from the main town of awr barkadle: i got more land in the south of hargaisa near a little town called ton (garlic). nothing but good views. sweet air and honey farms.

Dr_Osman   

Relentless I like how hargeisa has built on the mountain, it gives it a tel-aviv look plus the elevation makes it appear the buildings are actually bigger then they are but their all 3-4 stories.

Unfortunatly I don't think Bosaso will be taking that option their pushing more out to laag

Markaan aan ka baxnayn Laag ayaa arkay dhismayaal laamiga ku teedsan dabeedna waxaa la sheegay inay in magaalada Bosaaso dhowaan soo gaari doonto Laag

I don't know why be we have this sick policy of keeping everything on the road, I really like the idea of building on mountain-tops like hargeisa did and Bosaso has alot of mountains so there is no excuse plus it's alot cooler there. We can easily built feeder roads into those mountain areas for access and later on pave it as it develops.