Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland VS Somalia Doodwadaag Universal TV

Guys doodu aad bay u wanaagsanayd a guy from somalia aNd a guy from somaliland iyo dad both from somaliland and somalia Waxa Laga hadlay xiligi labada dal isku biireen siday kala ahayeen waxa Kala taga keeney iyo wada hadaladi somalia iyo somaliland wax walba walaga hadlay.

Samsung   

This was perhaps one of the most one sided debates I have ever watched. It was pure Propaganda and pushing for the Somalidiid agenda.

For those who live in La-La land reality is ugly no wonder you run away from it. First of all the TFG iyo Somalidiid will not talk as two equal States, as one is a single unrecognized clan state that is part of the many clans that live in Somalia. While the TFG is a representative of all the clans in Somalia including those who hail from the Triangle. Secondly recognizing a single Somali clan as a State is out of the question, and even, if the West is to force that only the the Triangle of Hargeysa-Burco iyo Berbera will be recognized for these foolish shameless traitors.

Whether they peacefully accept to be ruled from Xamar or forcefully be kashbased out of this non-sense, they shall be treated equally, fairly and get their cut out of the 4.5 and their Federal State which they shall rule themselves.

Puntland will be present whether they like it or not because it's federal state borders are being claimed by these traitors. Their continual claim on sool iyo sanaag, is a direct issue with Puntland State of Somalia, and as many times before the state will man-handle them without the need for help from Xamar.

The above wallahi is the reality on the ground, if this single clan that has kept itself isolated, due to it's lack of leadership and vision and perhaps more importantly political power. In comparison with the other political heavy-weights in Xamar iyo Garowe thinks they actually have any chance at forced separation from the rest of Somalia, or the Power to actually lead Somalia with their cheap dirty propaganda. It's a laughing matter and I say come to the battle ground and claim your statehood there without crying genocide!!!!

Xaaji Xunjuf;821271 wrote:
Taasa la leeyahay ha i raacdo waxas oo budhuq ah iyo hanjabaad iyo fatadhuug but when it comes to it kabahooda bay ka cararaan

Sool is mine and sanag is mine but somaliland won't let me go there sheko. In war buuuglanders are legendery for tough talk and then running so continue the bravado just understand as it stands today you need a visa to go to sool and sanag haha