Sign in to follow this  
xalima1000

No toilets in somalia LOL

So both of my 90 year old grandmothers currently live in somalia at the moment and alhamdulilah they are both healthy and well. My grandmother, lets call her asli, called me a few days ago and she was telling me about the toilets in somalia. Here's the thing i was born there but i wasn't raised there so what she was saying came as a total shock. She said in somalia its customary for people to go to two places when nature calls. One if you are out in the wild then you just go there but if you are in a city then instead of toilets you have LITERALLY this hole on the floor and you squat down and do your business. She said people there are used to it since they have been using it since the beginning of time and since they were children. Now thats fine and all but i have a problem with my 90 year old grandmothers squatting at some hole. So I was thinking what would be a alternative? And I came across this on Youtube:

AND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=FPg-n4czGE0