Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

SL dirty little secret

so much for being self-made independent country. when will the folks like xx realizes their faith is control by mogadishu and more important their government in the last 10 years was working with the government of Somalia to communicate with world body. :D

AsadSL   

Why are to concerned with Somaliland. Leave Somaliland for the Somalilanders and i'd advise you to stop fabricating false information about the republic.

AsadSL;817035 wrote:
Why are to concerned with Somaliland. Leave Somaliland for the Somalilanders and i'd advise you to stop fabricating false information about the republic.

it's not false informationm, ask adeer siillaanyo.

Carafaat   

kingofkings;817005 wrote:
SL receives okay from the Somali government (behind close doors) in order to interact with the world.

Wouldn't you say this is good news?

Carafaat   

kingofkings;817047 wrote:
bad news:confused: it depends who you ask. ask xaaji
:D

Why are you calling it 'little dirty secret'? You could have said, 'wonderfull suprise' . by our brothers from Somaliland. :D

Carafaat;817070 wrote:
Why are you calling it
'little dirty secret'
? You could have said,
'wonderfull suprise'
. by our brothers from Somaliland.

it's secret because if xx found out, he would have quit sol long time ago. i feel the man is only alive because of his delusional view of the world. however, it is secret because this is happening behind close door. now, you may ask why:confused: why not be open about it:confused: what harm would have happen if we all knew:confused: what will happen if the entire Somali people regardless of where they are find out that all the entities in somalia work together:confused: so, either these so call politicians benefit from divided Somalia, or they mistake Somalis for being dumb and irresponsible to trust them to sort out their domestic issues. either way, i don't about you, but i do not like being lied to.

Carafaat;817078 wrote:
So are you welcoming it or denouncing it. Choose one line.

in case you can't read between the lines, i don't care. i just thought it was a little bit strange what government tells their people and the actual truth.

Carafaat   

You dont care about the Unity of Somalia? you dont care if Somaliland either works together or not?

strange reasoning for a Mudug Unionist. Are you sure you are Duke and Somalia's cousin? You sound like a fish eater. :D

Carafaat;817087 wrote:
You dont care about the Unity of Somalia? you dont care if Somaliland either works together or not?

strange reasoning for a Mudug Unionist. Are you sure you are Duke and Somalia's cousin? You sound like a fish eater.

:D busted