Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Ali Mahdi vs General Aideed

Carafaat   

Mukulaalow;817136 wrote:
Xaaji, I don't know what you define (visionary, nin aragti fog) malaha wax Visionary loola jeedo baadan aqoon, Caydiid was a strong man who wouldn't tolerate anyone else claiming what he saw as (his fruits) to the struggle against Barre. dadku haddey diideen nidaam milatry oo ay la dagaalameen Siyaad than how can you give chance to another military man. Groupka Manifesto khalad badan oo ay galeen baa jira, laakiin wax dhaama u maleyn maayo inay waagaa jireen. Ninka ay u doorteen Madaxweyne ee Cali Mahdi ma ahayn nin u qalma ama xallin kara cross roadka iyo mushkiladda ay somalia markaa taagneyd taasoo u baahnayd dad bisil oo siyaasiyiin ah.

Caydiid was militarily stronger than them, how could they arrest him, they tried dialogue and political solution, but the guy wouldn't budge an inch, and unfortunatly 1000s have paid with their lives needlesly.

Regardsless of who is stronger atleast one should pretend to be a goverment. Or otherwise hand over 'formal' powers to the one with the real muscles. kala danbeyn ayaa iman leheed. Mukulaal, imagine Sheick Shariif begging Al Shabaab or Faroole begging Pirates, that would give a blow to the last piece of hope. Luckly Sharief aint as ignorent as Ali Mahdi or Geedi. Thank god there is hope for political leaders from that particular family. Otherwise liiskeyga ka saari lahaa. :D

Horta haku matalin Afawarki & Zanawi Caydiid. nimankaas Generalo ma aysa ahayn waxaa xukunka loogu wareejiyay waxay ahaayeen garabka civilka ama aan hubeysneyn ee jabhadaha EPRDF iyo EPLF. dee USC intaa uun bay sameysay oo garabkii aan hubeysnayn baa xukunkii qabtay, ma u maleynaysaa Somalia oo General uu talada qabsaday inuu ka dagi lahaa, bal eeg taariikhda Africa, wali lama hayo dal african ah oo inta askari qabsatay oo ay xukunka civilian ku wareejiyeen. Midda kale Caydiid ma uusan ahayn nin Soomaali mideyn kara oo qabaa'il badan baa u arkay inuu ayaga duulaan ku ahaa, marka lama oran karo wuxuu ahaa visionary.

Carafaat   

Mukulaal adeerka Cali Mahdi waa failure and dissapointment. Accept that. Stop bashing Allah ha u naxariisto General Mahamed Aidiid Farax.

Mukulaalow;817151 wrote:
Horta haku matalin Afawarki & Zanawi Caydiid. nimankaas Generalo ma aysa ahayn waxaa xukunka loogu wareejiyay waxay ahaayeen garabka civilka ama aan hubeysneyn ee jabhadaha EPRDF iyo EPLF. dee USC intaa uun bay sameysay oo garabkii aan hubeysnayn baa xukunkii qabtay, ma u maleynaysaa Somalia oo General uu talada qabsaday inuu ka dagi lahaa, bal eeg taariikhda Africa, wali lama hayo dal african ah oo inta askari qabsatay oo ay xukunka civilian ku wareejiyeen. Midda kale Caydiid ma uusan ahayn nin Soomaali mideyn kara oo qabaa'il badan baa u arkay inuu ayaga duulaan ku ahaa, marka lama oran karo wuxuu ahaa visionary.

The difference is if the Political wing takes over they still incorporate the military wing as part of the newly established government this didn't happen in Somalia because Ali mahdi had to run to Djibouti and select him self as President, Wayahay eeh Caydiid Somali Musan miideyneyn eeh Cali Mahdi Somali ma u eeka nin miideyn kara Woqoyiga Mogadisho buu xita Miideyn kari wayey.

Carafaat;817159 wrote:
Mukulaal adeerka Cali Mahdi waa failure and dissapointment. Accept that. Stop bashing Allah ha u naxariisto General Mahamed Aidiid Farax.

Weak argument.

Walaa Cali Walaa Caydiid beynaan waxba isku ahayn. Geeleena xitaa isku meel ma daaqo.;) Allaha u naxariisto Generalka laakiin tan wuuku khaldanaa.

Xaaji Xunjuf;817165 wrote:
Carafaat Mukulaal is from Dayniile Qanyares People

lol. Qanyare's folks were being called Kuwait Yareey in Muqdisho on those days. and that name appeared when they were defeated by Caydiid with a matter of few minutes, then people started comparing them to Kuwait.;)

Xaaji you are wrong I am not from Dayniile quarter.

The secessionist clan are supporting Aideed AUN for the sake of it, ooh, I get it, actually for liberating them from the Junta rule in 1991 :D

On a serious note, Xx iyo Carafaat waxba ha isxiijinina, granted that Aided got rid off the dictator credit to him and we all agree on that (which I'm not sure if that can be considered positive given our status years later) but everything else he did after that was disastrous from trying to drive a large segment of Somali clan to Kenya and went to Galkacyo aiming to completely erase them off from the map of Somalia to turning against his allies in Mogadishu and subdue Ali Mahdi claim to Presidency and trying to completely cleanse that subclan from the capital and Banadir region. Waxyaabo aan socon karin ayaa jira

Markaa, Generaalku, like everyone else made many mistakes but those were some of his greatest mistakes.

Qandalawi ofcourse when there is a civil war in a country unfortunate incidents happen but that happened on both sides General Caydiid and his Boys the USC and the SNM were great allies at one time in history he even visited us in Baligubadle. He had a vision others hijacked his plan to rule the Somali republic Caydiid wanted to rule Somalis with his own strength (nin rageed dhe).Others today need Foreign mercenaries to rule some villages and towns in Somalia, we can say caydiid made mistakes as he was just human but he was a giant among men Allah ha u naxariisto.

^He wanted to rule but did not rule, also yes I agree with you he was human and like I said made grave mistakes like the ones I mentioned above.

Laakiin isagaa idin xoreeyay soo ma ahan? I think Aideed AUN deserves statue in Hargeisa more so than anywhere else.

Qandalaawi they don't have statues of People in Somaliland but caydiid is liked in some sections of Somaliland i can tell you that.

Anyway naxariisti allah halo baryo inti dhimatay iyo inti dagaalada sokeeye ku dhintay

Wallee ninka aad ku sheegayso visionary hadduu dalka hanan lahaa ineydaan waan go'nay iyo futuud idinka yeeleen, wuu idin karbaashi lahaa tii Siyaad mid ka daran. Military leaders don't like secessionist.