Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

My prediction in August 2012.

Hadduu eebe nafta inagu gaarsiiyo.

This is my prediction.

1) Madaxweynaha Dowladda Federalka ee Soomaaliya (No more TFG) : Nuur Xasan Xuseen (Nuur Cadde).

2) Raisal Wasaaraha Dowladda federalka ee Soomaaliya : C/Raxmaan Faroole.

3) Gudoomiyaha Baarlamanka: Sheekh aadan Madoobe.

The dialogue between Somaliland and the Somali government will continue for another year or so.

The VP of Puntland C/Samad Cali shire will be sworn in to take office till elections, the elections may be won by ilkajiir.

The oil exploration of Dharoor will take new turn when they find Dinosaur bones instead of oil.;)

Caalin will become the interior minister, and Qaybdiid will be elected as Galmudug president.

Sheikh Shariif will retire from politics.

C/Wali Gaas will become ambassador of Somalia to the US/UN.

Khaatumo state will come to life by capturing LA.

Alshabaab Territory will continue to shrink.

This is my prediction based on my political reading of the current situation and where things are heading.

I thought being an ambasadoore in talayaaniga meant everything for old man Nuur Cade ? any how not bad some of those possibilities could take place.

Faroole as pm? Kkkkkkkkkkk

Adding more fuel to the fire.

No more pm/president from garowe society.

Now the Afmadoowe or Gedo communities should be picked.

Peacedoon;816611 wrote:
Faroole as pm? Kkkkkkkkkkk

Adding more fuel to the fire.

No more pm/president from garowe society.

Now the Afmadoowe or Gedo communities should be picked.

:D this lad is suffering from garowe society syndrome

This is my prediction

President sh sharif will return as president

Sharif sakin will be the prime minister.

Amiir godane will recapture baydhabo

The road map will not be accepted

Talks between somaliland and somalia will continue for another year or two or 3

Khaatumo will accept president Siilaanyos peace proposal and will get what they want.

Faroole will be selected as the president of the garowe clan enclave. The north galkacyo folks will join with galmudug

xaji tell us about Sharif sakin??

This is my prediction

1. President sh sharif will return as president (agree)

2.Sharif sakin will be the prime minister? I dont know who this guy is but its irrelevent: no country can be built on the backs of foreign troops

3. Ethiopia will withdraw in the next few months.

4. Kenya will withdraw by October 2012 along with half the AU troops whose mandate will expire.

5. Amiir godane and alshabab will recapture baydhabo and the entire south and re-enter Mugdisho and push further up into Bari province

6. Talks between somaliland and somalia will be quicker then entailed. i.e. somalia "this is what we offer...half of everything seeing we united" Somaliland " Fuc** y*u this is about bilaterial relations, and business arrangement and division of debt and compensation. staus quo remains.

7. Khaatumo will accept president Siilaanyos peace proposal (i agree with you here...war eventually has a breaking point and when they have enough and saado cali gets tired it will be over).

8. I also predict a rebirth from former warlords who are already getting ready positioning themselves.

9. Alshabab will become more aggressive, more organised and more determined. and with its union with the galgala forces..will bring an end to piracy in Bari by capturing the three villages up there. :cool:

Mario B   

Relentless;816635 wrote:

5. Amiir godane and alshabab will recapture baydhabo and the entire south and re-enter Mugdisho and push further up into Bari province :cool:

This is every "Somalilander's" wet dream. :D The chance of that happening is a good as your "Phantom Republic" getting Ictiraaf. :cool::D

My prediction:

Sh.Sharif will be re-elected

Aweys becomes the spiritual ayatollah/advisor of Islamic Republic of Somalia

Alqeada destroyed

Tarsan- PM

Proffessor Dalxa as deputy pm

Xeefow- Minister of Defence

Nuur Cadde- Minister of foreign affairs

Peacedoon;816649 wrote:
My prediction:

Sh.Sharif will be re-elected

Aweys becomes the spiritual ayatollah/advisor of Islamic Republic of Somalia

Alqeada destroyed

Tarsan- PM

Proffessor Dalxa as deputy pm

Xeefow- Minister of Defence

Nuur Cadde- Minister of foreign affairs

2289046_o.gif

Relentless

Sharif sakin is one of the most influential Somali politicians he is also very wealthy he is from the bay and bakool regions he was the former TFG parliament speaker he now is busy building an admin in Bay and Bakool.

Relentless Alshabaab will not be back in other parts of southern Somalia perhaps only baydhabo since that was their strong hold i think Shabaab will split in the future in a group that wants to negotiate with the TFG and a group of Alqaeda.