Sign in to follow this  
Relentless

Somaliland National TV Satelite Channel Special Broadcast From Eastern Somaliland

Dr_Osman   

The army of somaliland is like 50 people!!! war hoy yaan an26 iyo helicopter iyo boqol kun ciidan puntland sheekadu isu badelin. U guys would be defeated in 2 days by puntland

Dr_Osman   

you guys would be easily defeated by puntland capacity wise, training wise, number wise and hardware wise. It wouldn't even be a challenge. U see their commando unit looool compare that to puntlands and u will see the difference in quality. Forget about PIS, MARINA AND SPU. Just our ground troopers are 5 times your size

Saalax   

Dr_Osman;816322 wrote:
The army of somaliland is like 50 people!!! U guys would be defeated in 2 days by puntland

:D

Two days to defeat only a army of 50 people? kkkkk. I am disappointed Dr.Osman i was expecting 2 hours.

Mario B;816326 wrote:
Dr Osman, It would help if you did more action and less talking.

but why they experts in talking...their soldiers and helecopters are made of hot air....they got nothing else...hahahahaha

sheko baaax baax.

Mario B   

Relentless;816335 wrote:
But they are home....:cool:

They wont be walking with guns if they were home, nor will they be sending their injured or captives to towns in another region, the region where the occupation stems from. I repeat, this clan militia should go home.

Mario B;816341 wrote:
They wont be walking with guns if they were home, nor will they be sending their injured or captives to towns in another region, the region where the occupation stems from. I repeat, this clan militia should go home.

Kahutmo seeg lot carry weapons and take their injured to Galkacyo...:cool:

I repeat they home. When you claiming Sool and Sanag and Buhoodle...youve already lost saxib..wax caqliga gala aya lo dintaa. You are a minority in Sanag vertually non-existent, Buhoodle is shared domain and Sool is shared domain as Caynabo and Oog are proof of. So die for what ever fake cause you wanna die for Mesha Wa somaliland...based on a legally binding agreement we all signed in 1991. :D

Mario B   

Relentless;816344 wrote:
Kahutmo seeg lot carry weapons and take their injured to Galkacyo...:cool:

I repeat they home. When you claiming Sool and Sanag and Buhoodle...youve already lost saxib..wax caqliga gala aya lo dintaa. You are a minority in Sanag vertually non-existent, Buhoodle is shared domain and Sool is shared domain as Caynabo and Oog are proof of. So die for what ever fake cause you wanna die for Mesha Wa somaliland...based on a legally binding agreement we all signed in 1991.

The usual rant!! Do I have to respond to this? :confused: