Sign in to follow this  
African

Somali Muslim group bans condoms

Qac Qaac   

Alisomali, brother before u just go an ramp page of bashing to our fellow scholars and sheikhs who are trying to do something about it. if they get the ijtihad right they get two ajars, if they get the ijtihad wrong they only get one, it is win win situation to them.

Maybe u might wanna know, that no long time ago CHURCH BANED THE USE OF CONDOM, protestant church, and they basically argued the some thing, as the sheikhs are saying, u give condoms to the ppl. they would have more sex, it increases the rate of sex, coz u r giving them a fake or illusion u telling them u r safed from the disease, and they go do it.

Alisomali

Nomad

Member: 606

Judge Me:

bro, i aint gonna judge since u is human aigt! and aint # 666! i wonder who that member is? na'mean!! i sure dont wanna be member 666 aigt! if u got my drift and i hope to allah it aint no sista! cuz that be like hell on earth! anyway, u nailed on the head! i am with u there!!!

lets be honest, this disease does not only affect "the sinner", but unsuspected people they are linked to (spouses and children).those of you living in the west, was the fact that condoms were readily available really ever change your convictions and faith? and those of you whove strayed (commited zhina) was it really because condoms were available or cause there was someone willing to sin with you? were not talking about handing out condoms to school kids, but to have it available for people. (birth control can also be used inside a clean marriage as well). if you catch a man/woman commiting zhina than let them suffer the penalty, but lets be honest even shariah law cant stop EVERYBODY, only God can see/know all. what about the innocent people affected by this disease? you think there arent people who are knowingly infecting others? somalis/muslims are smart enough to know that abstinence is best for them, and not because of fear of diseases, although thats always a plus, but for the love of Allah and the quran. for the believer and the strong muslim the fact that birth control is available does not change anything, the sinner on the other hand can rarely see passed his/her nose and doesnt care about the consequences of his her actions.i think you guys are under-estimating somalis, as if they cant juggle two thoughts at the same time. if condoms are available for those commiting zhina, it stops the spread of the disease but not the wrath of Allah. somalis are smart enough to figure that out.

By Alisomaali

stop following so-called Ulema blindly

What you trying to saying the Ulamaa aren't capable of tackling such issues? :confused: :confused: And why belittle them brother?? Al Ulamaa warithul Al-Anbiyaa and you be better careful not to badmouth them!!!

nadia   

assalaamu caleykum,

i feel sorry for people contracting the virus through other means i.e blood transfusion, needle stick, intercourse with husband/wife etc. ppl dont need condoms if they're married but if they become hiv+ through zina then they only got what they deserved i.e punishment for immorality.