Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

sharia

Muriidi   

if you say bismillah at the beginning,does that make any law that is agreed upon in a society sharia law?

the xuduud...are they limits that we are not allowed to surpass or must they be applied as written in quran and hadith?

i would like to have the OPTION of sharia law and xuduud in a court of law to wash me of my sins...it is a God given right...if i did zina to be stoned...etc.

this life is hard enough as it is and Allah gave us ways out...xuduud,qitaal etc.

where is your passion?!

of course we can sit around and discuss demofarts and reBURPlicans

muhammad sc was a social revolution...oh yes believers liked abraham,moses and jesus sc but what to do ? then muhammad sc came...whether you are home working in a bakery or in the middle of a war or being tortured in some cellar or lying in a hospital bed a believer knows now what to do! muhammad sc

sharia and xuduud are basic bani adam/human rights.i would want it for my children..before i die i must help make a society where people have that OPTION!