Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Anti peace group links to Al Shabaab........

axmed-diiriye-300x255.jpg

A day after this man praises Xasan Dahir Aways and attacks the TFG for the new constitution a suicide bomb goes of targeting the top leaders of the TFG....There was always a relationship between AL Shabaab and this group, the government needs to investigate and if possible go after these individuals...

Xaaji Xunjuf;814581 wrote:
Stop attacking clan elders no need for conspiracy theories Ahmed Diiriye had nothing to do with the blast in Mogadisho today.

In order to save lives one has to look at all the possibilities..

Peacedoon;814582 wrote:
Yes, thats why they tried to kill him in Suuqa bakaaraha.

Great logic....

Those are the fairy-tales that we have been told. His recent endorsement of Xasan Dahir shows he has deep links with this group. Regardless they are all the same group. The TFG should be vigilant and take corrective actions against them.

Dont you agree with what aweys said about killing innocent people....?

I welcomed the warming words of terrorists aweys.

That doesnt mean we work with alshabab lol.

Come back with hard facts.

Diriye hates alshabab more than anyone of us.

Peacedoon;814589 wrote:
Dont you agree with what aweys said about killing innocent people....?

I welcomed the warming words of terrorists aweys.

That doesnt mean we work with alshabab lol.

Come back with hard facts.

Diriye hates alshabab more than anyone of us.

Who is we? madax336.jpg

Innocent men working for their country were murdered today....

WE= Mogadishu Society: the waxgarad, culumaaudiin, odayaal dhaqameed and the women.

We welcome the words of Aweys, may Allah guide him from darkness into light.

Back to thread, I havent seen evidence yet.

AUN to the deceased martyrs.

Peacedoon;814594 wrote:
WE= Mogadishu Society: the waxgarad, culumaaudiin, odayaal dhaqameed and the women.

We welcome the words of Aweys, may Allah guide him from darkness into light.

AUN to the deceased martyrs.

Mogadishu is suffering from the snakes that Ahmed Diiriye and his groups fed, protected and sheltered. Today fine civilians were killed in Mogadishu by the groups led by Xasan Dahir and who Ahmed Diiriye was a spokesperson for.

The evidence is clear, incitement based on clan nonsense followed by an attack on the one man who is making positive change...

Mario B   

GD, stop peddling conspiracies, you just muddying the water. Let TFG, Amisom and all law enforcement agencies do their work first.

Mario B;814599 wrote:
GD, stop peddling conspiracies, you just muddying the water. Let TFG, Amisom and all law enforcement agencies do their work first.

Who is stopping them from doing their work?. Ahmed Diiriye history is dark, the very house he lives in was allegedly looted from a poor Somali government official from SOOL, but you knew that I guess..

Mario B   

General Duke;814603 wrote:
Who is stopping them from doing their work?. Ahmed Diiriye history is dark, the very house he lives in was allegedly looted from a poor Somali government official from SOOL, but you knew that I guess..

Duke, if you have any evidence pass it to Amisom, your conspiracy theories are not helping any one. Once the Somali state is fully constituted then we will deal with the issue of stolen properties.

The irony is that those who stole properties are the ones fighting tooth & nail to stop the restoration of he state. However one has to connect the dots and be vigilant.

Mario B   

Duke, the Somali state will be constituted, no doubt IA, I can't imagine the alternative but in the meantime we should get on with the task at hand of defeating the terrorists. Lets fight tommorows battles when the time is right but now the job is also about fixing the Federal army, police, judicial system and all other government instituitions.

I agree with you on all those points, however those against the Republic specially the capital should be confronted and dealt with. We have wasted a great deal of time already.