Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

I am A Unionist

Mario B;813932 wrote:
The west will not allow ****** or NFD to gain independence, lets just fix the land that world recognises, which is from Ras Kamboni to Loya Ado and then deal with regional issues. As usual XX, is showing obscurantism by muddying the water with his "
Phantom Republic
".
:D

And South sudan was once part of Sudan. Eritrea was once part of Ethiopia. There ways to achieve it but last time round we made very arrogant and collosal mistakes. Somalia should never again claim soveriegnty over the regions which are part of other countries. We just need to support them in other ways ;) but first things first, eh...

Xaaji Xunjuf;813923 wrote:
Blessed i believe the EU model of union i dream about Somaliland Somalia Djibouti sharing one currency in the future the league of Somali countries O'gaden and the NFD region can join also when they gain independence.

yes this is a good starting point. there is no limit to 'our' collective efforts

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813938 wrote:
NFD and the O'gaden region are Somali territories I don't care what the world says they belong to Somalis

Something in me doesn't buy that cry of Somalinimo, XX , cos if you were true then you wont have brought down a dictatorship in Mogadishu so that you could go back home to your traingle towns to create a Country. That wasn't an act of patriotism...In my world view, you're an architect of the misery in the South. Shame your clan loyalty wont allow you to see that reality.

P.s You bring a GOV down in order that you replace with a better one, not to leave anarchy!!

Mario B   

OdaySomali;813942 wrote:
And South sudan was once part of Sudan. Eritrea was once part of Ethiopia. There ways to achieve it but last time round we made very arrogant and collosal mistakes.
Somalia should never again claim soveriegnty over the regions which are part of other countries. We just need to support them in other ways
;)
but first things first, eh

**Thumps up**

Mario B;813948 wrote:
Something in me doesn't buy that cry of Somalinimo, XX , cos if you were true then you wont have brought down a dictatorship in Mogadishu so that you could go back home to your traingle towns to create a Country. That wasn't an act of patriotism...In my world view, you're an architect of the misery in the South. Shame your clan loyalty wont allow you to see that reality.

As i said Somaliland and Somalia could've been a great countries today if the union in 1960 didn't happen imagine Somaliland not Fighting against the former Somalia government. I never called my self a Somali patriot the Political balance of the former Somali republic was totally changed when the two countries joined. So far i did not talk about clan far iyo meel bugta is og. But i think the NFD region and O'gaden can be independent and be part of the larger union of Somali countries.They can all share the same currency have a nice regional approach when it comes to foreign policy.

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;813950 wrote:
what nonsense!

Alpha, you bring a GOV down in order that you replace it with a better one, not to leave anarchy so you can save your lil tuulo, you're from the hargeisa "ma nabad baa" crew, there is where your pragmatism ends, i'm afraid. :D

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813952 wrote:
As i said Somaliland and Somalia could've been a great countries today if the union in 1960 didn't happen imagine Somaliland not Fighting against the former Somalia government. I never called my self a Somali patriot the Political balance of the former Somali republic was totally changed when the two countries joined. So far i did not talk about clan far iyo meel bugta is og. But i think the NFD region and O'gaden can be independent and be part of the larger union of Somali countries.They can all share the same currency have a nice regional approach when it comes to foreign policy.

Get your HIStory right, clan warlord brought down the last central government, you were just one of the many WARLORDS that smashed the GOV for clan glory. Your "clan enclave" is what you were fighting for, Somaliland is just a red herring...we all know the matrix of this political facade.

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;813954 wrote:
^ change is inevitable, stop lulling over the past and think forward.

So what I was saying wasn't nonsense after all. :D

Mario B;813955 wrote:
Get your HIStory right, clan warlord brought down the last central government, you were just one of the many WARLORDS that smashed the GOV for clan glory. Your "clan enclave" is what you were fighting for, Somaliland is just a red herring...we all know the matrix of this political facade.

Wa hagaag whatever makes you happy son