Chimera

❤ Beauty of the Hijab ❤

Chimera   

I have recently come to realise that Hijabis are on a whole different level of beauty. When sisters without the headgarb address me, something inside me just goes mheh, whatever (as beautiful as they might be), but when a Hijabi sister graces me with her gaze a big wide smile forms on my face. The Hijab also accencuates the facial features of the sisters, giving them an angelic aura.

Personal observation.

Chimera   

Bluelicious;813378 wrote:
I think it's the mysteriousness that you like that draws you towards them. Mysteriousness is attractive
:)

That, plus the Somali sisters look more radiant when they wear hijabs, you feel a 1000+ year old historic heritage when you look at them, but the sisters that go bare, they are just like the rest of the west. Those without hijabs alot of the time end up focusing so much on their hair, that they end up neglecting their faces, while the Hijabis are shining.

3485155277_7e36d70b58_o.jpg

girl_in_hargeisa_university_ict_dept.jpg

Simply stunning!

Juxa   

it is not fair to post their pictures yaa adam, specially if they did not consent it

inta kale lakin maasha allah

Chimera   

Aaliyah, Juxa - those aren't images I snatched from a personal profile or facebook, they were posted in publicised articles and blogs, that's very different.

Otherwise I would have to delete all the images in the Somali women role models topic I created a couple of years ago.

Aaliyyah   

isnt blogs also personal? like if I had a blog and I uploaded my pics there does that mean I want it on a website and a somali one at that lol..just saying walaal not cool. Anyways, you have the tendency to post pics this isnt the first time..ii soodir sawirkaaga aan halkan kuso dhajiyee maybe that would make u feel weird and you would see how others feel LOL..and imagine these are sisters..gabadhaha uma wacna waxan oo kale..maybe another wierdo would add it to those weird pages they have on fb "somali girls are beautiful" allahu yaclam where these pics can end up..

salaam

Chimera   

It's a blog showcasing the beauty of hijabs to the rest of the globe, why am I being scrutinised for posting it? It's like me telling you off for posting videos of women doing their hair, yeah those are sisters too lol. Those weirdos only have to type ''Somali hijabs'' and the article with the picture is there, not exactly cracking the enigma codes.

And yes, if I had posted a picture of me in a Macawiis and posted it in an article about that clothing style, I would not grudge someone else from using that picture to represent 'a man wearing a macawiis''.

You ruined my topic, making me feel all bad and stuff as if I just committed murder or something, I hope you're proud!

Aaliyyah   

loooool those hair videos arent comparable to this. Those videos were for educational purposes. What are we learning from seeing this hijaabi sisters? waa yaabe. and no I am not proud. I was trying to correct you. That's all.

Chimera   

We are learning about the Beauty of the Hijab, those were exhibits A and B, I want that coursework finished and delivered on my desk at the end of the week lol

I will return to my little corner in shame now.

Chimera;813507 wrote:
That, plus the Somali sisters look more radiant when they wear hijabs, you feel a 1000+ year old historic heritage when you look at them, but the sisters that go bare, they are just like the rest of the west. Those without hijabs alot of the time end up focusing so much on their hair, that they end up neglecting their faces, while the Hijabis are shining.

3485155277_7e36d70b58_o.jpg

girl_in_hargeisa_university_ict_dept.jpg

Simply stunning!

The shining face is only noticable on some hijabis not all hijabis. People who pray have this natural glow on their faces that comes from the wudu they do. It's true that non hijabis tend to focus more on their hair and hijabis on their faces but I think your face and hair needs equal care and not that you neglect another part of your body. Too bad that many women nowadays only see it as a fashion accessory and not something they do from within their hearts. That's why you should judge a person by their actions not by what they are wearing after all actions speak louder.