Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Mujaahid Shariif Hassan returns, thanks Ethiopia for liberation

NASSIR   

kingofkings;810290 wrote:
the current Somali politic....survive and remain relevant for as long as possible. and, how did i forget, steal, lie, cheat, and more importantly, ignore the need of the poor and the destitute to the element. if i'm missing anything, fadlan do add.

Well said kingofkings

Abtigiis quote:

Ninkani nin xun ma aha.......

Are we witnessing A&T evolving from a slug into a butterfly, or other way round. Yesterday he showered the late Colonel Yusuf with praise, and called him "The most misunderstood politician" and now Shariif sakiin. Maybe next it will be ina Iley.;)

Carafaat   

Mukulaalow, I think Abtigiis statements on the two man are based on judgements of character rather then on their meritis and achievements.

Dad badan ayuu hilfaha u qaaday ninkaan. Dad kalena weyba ka cabsadaan because of reerka uu ka dhashay waxee u aaminsanyihiin awliyonimo. Waxee aaminsanyihiin kuu u jeesto inay balaayo ku dhaceyso. Waxaa arkeysaa dad mucaarad xun ku ah oo si u xun ugu soo horjeedo siyaasadiisa haddana in his presence shib shib kasoo hareyso. Very weird.

Yaa u sheego he is a just human oo waliba maryooleey kasii ah. His younger brother was at my meher. Qof fiican u ekaa his brother.

If you read the Wikileaks cables, he seems the most disciplined political actor in the South when meeting with the international community. Doesn't overpromise, stays above the fray in his statements to the foreign delegations without coming across as overly partisan.

He is an Ethiopian pawn according to most analysts and has full Ethiopian backing whenever engaged in a political struggle with other actors.