Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Artificial Intelligence Islam?

Raamsade   

For nuune,

Waxaan waa gardarro kas iyo maag ah. War ani ka hor yaa Atheist/Diinlaawe ah oo meeshan wax ku soo qorey? Mise waxaad mooddey Boondheere in uu Atheist yahay? Ma ogi goortuu Boodheere la soo caadbaxey atheism balse sidaa wax ku ogaa Boondheere ma aha Atheist. Marka, ha na maagin ee Ilaahey ka baq ee towbad keen. Dadkaan masaakiinta ah oo habeen iyo maalin aad u gefeysid iska daa. Wa bilaa towfiiq.

Mario B   

Raamsade;810251 wrote:
For nuune,

Waxaan waa gardarro kas iyo maag ah. War ani ka hor yaa Atheist/Diinlaawe ah oo meeshan wax ku soo qorey? Mise waxaad mooddey Boondheere in uu Atheist yahay? Ma ogi goortuu Boodheere la soo caadbaxey atheism balse sidaa wax ku ogaa Boondheere ma aha Atheist. Marka, ha na maagin ee Ilaahey ka baq ee towbad keen. Dadkaan masaakiinta ah oo habeen iyo maalin aad u gefeysid iska daa. Wa bilaa towfiiq.

Lol, of all the atheists on this forum I might have to say I have a soft spot for Raamsaade, I think his plea on this ocassion should be heeded. :)

Chimera;808078 wrote:
Esteemed *Blessed, isn't the word ''soul'' simply an archaic term for ''mind''? If that A.I person feels, thinks, desires and believes himself a Muslim then is he not another creation of Allah swt that sprung to life on this planet?

Soul does not mean mind, it is the consciousness , the ultimate energy, which can neither created nor destroyed by human being.

nuune   

Mario B;825915 wrote:
Lol, of all the atheists on this forum I might have to say I have a soft spot for Raamsaade, I think his plea on this ocassion should be heeded.
:)

I have just seen Raamsade reply, but he knows he is the hardcore atheist in this forum of all times(Boodnheere, Buraahdeer, Faarah22, Garnaqsi, Sheikh Johny all here doin their bits and pieces but none are so like this character Raamsade, )this nomad(I shouldn't be referring Soomaali gaal ah as nomad) raids every topic that talks about Islam, he attacks every topic that talks about women(since he sees all women are oppressed in Islam), it makes me wonder whether this creature is actually a revolutionized monkey(this is what he believes by the way, that he came from a monkey, not my own words to refer someone as monkey(xaraam caleyk)) but quoting his constant believe that humans are monkeys!!

Aniga iyo gaal Soomaali ah maba la is keen tusi karo, haduu gaalnimadiisa ku ekkaanayo gaallka Soomaaliga ah ciisaa budiinaa muusaa budiinaa dhulka waa weynyahey, hadii aysan taa aheyn oo uu diintii uu ka baxey fara-galin, ceytan, gardareysi, daandaansi, dhulkiisuu caayo, dadkiisuu caayo iyo diintuu aflagaadeeyo haduu ku darsado, hade tubaakaa loogu dari magaad, geedka buujimahana waa loo qasaa.

faarah22   

i wish i could see you physically and we see if you have the balls to say that infront of me.faataale waaxid. ma dunida dadka ka xigtaa horta.

Chimera   

xiinfaniin;826726 wrote:
Soul does not mean mind, it is the consciousness , the ultimate energy, which can neither created nor destroyed by human being.

The android does not trace what he believes to be a soul back to a human-being, but to God. This is about self-perception, and the blurry line between artificial intelligence, conciousness and the mysterious concept that is the soul.

'Ultimate energy' sounds great, I will use that if you don't mind.

wyre   

faarah22;826763 wrote:
i wish i could see you physically and we see if you have the balls to say that infront of me.faataale waaxid. ma dunida dadka ka xigtaa horta.

Dagaal foodley ahaa kaas :P

The process of Human Cloning still has a slim success rate between 1 and 4 per cent. So , that can't be said humans are capable of creating a Soul !