Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The World’s Next State?

Mario B   

^^

"A communiqué issued after a major summit meeting on Somalia in London last month “welcomed the success in some areas of Somalia in establishing local areas of stability” but made no mention of Somaliland’s campaign for independence"

Take the hint my friend. :D

The Sage   

What hint? The conference was about fixing what's wrong with Somalia. It wasn't about Somaliland because it doesn't have extremists and foreign troops parading around the country. Besides if my memory serves me right the final statement read:

The Conference recognised the need for the international community to support any dialogue that Somaliland and the TFG or its replacement may agree to establish in order to clarify their future relations.

Mario B   

The Sage;806801 wrote:
What hint? The conference was about fixing what's wrong with Somalia. It wasn't about Somaliland because it doesn't have extremists and foreign troops parading around the country. Besides if my memory serves me right the final statement read:

Sorry, I take it back, Somaliland is a recognised independent republic that has got nothing to do with Somalia. :D

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;806592 wrote:
This is how SOIC views khaatumo

And you want them to be part of your clan enclave?Why do you want people who shake their booty and dance with the luo tribes part of your of your so called 'country'?

LANDER   

Mario B;806805 wrote:
Sorry, I take it back, Somaliland is a
recognised
independent republic that has got nothing to do with Somalia.
:D

Trolling 101 :D