Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Why I hate to send messages from my I phone

From the grinning emoticans, I assume you don't really hate sending messages from your iPhone. You're just letting us know you have one, miyaa? My question is: is it an iPhone 4s? If not, waxaad haysaa iska yar ee meesha ka dhaqaaq.

wyre   

Valenteenah.;806386 wrote:
From the grinning emoticans, I assume you don't really hate sending messages from your iPhone. You're just letting us know you have one, miyaa? My question is: is it an iPhone 4s? If not, waxaad haysaa iska yar ee meesha ka dhaqaaq.

Lolz I wanted to upload a photo i couln't anyway As u said waxaan haayo malahan, it's iphone 3s o weliba isagoo mustacmal la ii soo hadiyey

Anyway thanks for ur comment ;)

BOB   

Val, Iphone 4S is rubbish especially if you live in the UK because the SIRI thing that is suppossed to be exclusive to Iphone 4S and one of the major factors behind why people want to have it is not working in the UK, However my brother in the US tells me it's working perfectly fine for him over there.

Peace, Love & Unity.

wyre   

BOB;806434 wrote:
Val, Iphone 4S is rubbish especially if you live in the UK because the SIRI thing that is suppossed to be exclusive to Iphone 4S and one of the major factors behind why people want to have it is not working in the UK, However my brother in the US tells me it's working perfectly fine for him over there.

Peace, Love & Unity.

That SIRI thing is useless haddii aad Ogaan laheyd believe me yesterday wey i caysay dee :D:D