Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

The Hitman Vs the Pretty boy

NGONGE   

^^ Yes. I was hoping the fight would be broadcast on ART at first but when I could not find it, I started searching all the other channels. Viva Polska :D

WingA   

Wow, i was expecting that "

Pretty Boy" Floyd aka "Money" Mayweather would win and i was not disappointed.. i watched that De La Hoya Vs Mayweather a few months back and Pretty Boy was solid then..

Too bad the boy from the blue side of manchester got he's backside whooped, and he can now go back beating them has beens..

p.s box-office pre fights were boring, lucky before the main event indulged in a certain simuli..

bless..

Floyd Mayweather's future:

"I've done what I had to do in the sport. I've accomplished what I came to accomplish, now is time for me to be a promoter"

"I won't let the sport of boxing retire me I'll retire from the boxing. I always wanted to go to the UK to fight and since I couldn't do that you brought the best of the UK - Ricky the Hitman - to me."

About Ricky Hatton

"Ricky Hatton is probably one of toughest competitors I've faced. I hit him with some big ones but he kept coming and I can see why they call him the 'Hitman'.""

-
Floyd Mayweather

Congrats the cha-cha-cha boy! Well done! you proved us all wrong!