Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Happy Birthday Carafaat And Narniah

K.O.W;808309 wrote:

Lol, I'm not accepting this answer. I'm not asking you to give me your breast size. What I ask of you is, a normal body/complexion description. You can drop it on my profile.

Lool you can ask me that again when I see the "Send Private Message'' option on your profile alright.

Che - Fighting is in our blood we are land warriors we are always ready and set on fight mode lol :P

K.O.W   

Somehow, my PM activation is taking too long. Make a temporary email, give it to me, I'll add you to my email and we can chat via there!

Che-, I got you!

K.O.W;808316 wrote:
Somehow, my PM activation is taking too long. Make a temporary email, give it to me, I'll add you to my email and we can chat via there!

Che-, I got you!

Why the rush hun? Be patient and shall I send the Admin a message on your behalf? I could do that for you if you want.

K.O.W   

Why the rush? Girl, I got banned twice. I don't know if I'd be back again, if I get banned again. Life is short and I'm quite sure, we've reached a perfect time to move forward. Notify the Admin, but I need to know how you look ASAP. :D

Lol @ Che. She sure is a tease!

Che -Guevara;808319 wrote:
lool@Send PM, you are just tease Bluelicious

p.s. Warriors must have rules of conduct-we lack rules.

You are right we are a bunch of chaotic people. Lol why does everyone keep saying i'm a tease. Okay Okay press the charges on me.

K.O.W - Sure I will send that PM. You sure are a true Knight in the battlefield twice and your still standing never gave up. They seem to like you as well for they accept you back again each time I don't blame them you are a charismatic man. You have strong presence whenever you are around the place turns upside down in a good way and strong presence generates more viewers and more viewers bring more money I guess. So it's all about keeping their site popular and the money.

Guys i've to bounce out of this place. See you guys around.

NGONGE   

Carafaat;807973 wrote:
In Arab culture man beat their wife to show their affection. Ngonge has been influnces by those Arabs, so dont mind him Blue.

KoW, no need for jealouzy. Me and Blue are strictly friends. Unless she changes her mind.

I've lived long enough and been to far too many forums to spot a woman from a mile off, Carafaat. Please ha i caayin. Wuxu waa nin.

Carafaat;806188 wrote:

But non of that, during the day I live the live of an middle aged career man, working my *** off, and in the evenings and weekends I live like a horny and unhealthy teenager. I bare little responsibility, have no wife, no children, contribute nothing to world peace. And suddenly you turn 29 and all your dreams are over.Then you start thinking about all the things in life that you haven't done yet. I still haven't traveled to Brazil... I still haven't published a book. why am I wasting my time? I'm almost thirty! What if I'm thirty and all my friends are married and I'm not?!"

Maybe this doesn't happen to everyone, but it certainly happened to me.

Arafat, you must be so disappointed you havent achieved worldpeace or visited brazil.