Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Happy Birthday Carafaat And Narniah

Chimera   

Carafaat, time is a natural construct engineered through the centuries by man, don't box your dreams into a limited gregorian timeline and schedule. If you mentally and physically feel 19, then that's what you are! You see, you just regained ten years of your life, and so you have all the time you need to achieve your resolutions. I however would advice you to embrace your age for there are millions of people who never make it to the age of 10, or the age of 20, and they had plenty of dreams too. Therefore coming close to reaching the age of 30 and beyond is a great achievement and landmark.

Happy birthday to you and Narniah.

BOB   

Happy Birthday Narniah & Carafaat ...May you live to celebrate many more and may all your wishes and dreams come true for both of you Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

wyre   

NGONGE;806466 wrote:
One script wishing his other creations a happy birthday. What a crazy world we live in!

:D:D so blu, carafaat and Narniah are one

Is that what you are saying?? :D

But that phrase is generally used dadka geeriyoodo. Inkastoo ereyo naxariis tahay, still dad nool looma isticmaalo, same way as saying 'Rabi/Illaah ha u naxariisto.' Naxariis waa loo wada baahanyahay, yet dad nool looma isticmaalo.

So Nuunka has a point.

Narniah - Mac mac back at your way, love you too darling, for you anything ;)

Translation of what Carafaat said to you is: ''Narniah congratulations, kiss kiss and how old are you now?''

K.O.W - Me and Carafaat have always been good buddies don't look too much into our lil fight of two months ago. Do I sense a hint of jealousy? :)

Carafaat - There is not much I can add to, Chimera has said it all perfectly.

Chimera - Beautiful advice I definitely agree with you. Nice to see someone who thinks the same way about it like I do.

wyre - Don't pay attention to NGONGE the old grumpy troll he is a big bully who goes after newbies to entertain himself. He probably missed me so much when I was gone that he started to accuse other members who are close with me of actually being me how crazy.

NGONGE - Get lost you old grumpy troll, go find other means to entertain yourself if this is your way of seeking attention from me :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

Don't flatter yourself, you pointless script. I only seek the attention of the interesting organ grinder (Carafaat).

Juxa   

^^^:) mac sokor

blue you go girl....odaygaan ilkaha daadsaday lakin u sabar intaad awoodo

Narniah   

Bluelicious;806842 wrote:
N
arniah
- Mac mac back at your way, love you too darling, for you anything
;)

Translation of what Carafaat said to you is: ''Narniah congratulations, kiss kiss and how old are you now?''

Aww thanks Bluey!:)

I turned 18 Sgatje.

Thanks to everyone who wished me well, may the same be bestowed upon you all!❤

xxxjes.